IISER Pune Biotech JRF & Research Associate Job Openings
IISER Pune Biotech JRF & Research Associate Job Openings. MSc/MTech & PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for JRF & Research Associate Position. PhD/MSc & MTech candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 13/2020
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Generation of Tnt1 (retrotransposon) insertional mutant
population of Moss and characterization of putative mutants defective in gametophore development”
Project Code: 30118385
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Tenure of Appointment: At first for a period of one year, extendable for additionally.
period of one year based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent and also the continuation of the project.
Age: Not over 28 years according to the closing date of the application.
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “RNAi mediated suppression of StBEL-1 like genes to investigate the potential for tuber yield increase in potato (S. tuberosum)”
Project Code: 30517325
Funding Agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Tenure of appointment: Up to April 30, 2020
Age: Not over 35 years according to the closing date of the application.
How to Apply:
- At the time of the interview, applicants require to bring duly filled prescribed application form ( available below advertisement link), self-attested xeroxes of certifications in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of info submitted in the application and one recent passport size colour photograph.
- The candidate needs to likewise bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the objective of confirmation.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and expertise would be the bare minimum and mere possession of Same doesn’t entitle candidates to be considered in every stage of the selection procedure. Where the number Of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it won’t be convenient or possible to interview all qualified applicants. Depending on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of applicants to be considered for the interview to a reasonable Limitation after taking into consideration credentials and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, It Is Going to be in the interest of their candidates, to mention all the Qualifications and experience in the application.
- Relaxation in requirement of experience could be considered in the event of exceptionally meritorious Applicants, with the previous approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Day, Date, Reporting Time & Venue of Walk-In-Interview: Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10.30 AM at Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, IISER Main Building,
IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008
Minimum Educational Qualifications for Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc./ M. Technology or comparable degree in Biotechnology/ Life sciences/ Botany or any comparable discipline with minimum 55% marks/ equal grade with legitimate CSIR.
— NET (Life Sciences)/ LS/ GATE (Life Sciences)/ Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt Depts. as well as their agencies Or equivalent scorecard.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA monthly.
Minimum Educational Qualifications for Research Associate (RA):
- Ph.D. in Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ pertinent specialization.
Preference: Candidates with demonstrated experience in plant molecular biology, quantitative real-time PCR, CRISPR/ CAS9 system, small RNA biology and NGS data analysis will be preferred.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- + 24% HRA per month
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Biotech JRF & Research Associate Job Openings, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.