IISER Project Fellow Job – Life Science Candidates Eligible
IISER Project Fellow Job – Life Science Candidates Eligible. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) Position. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 17/2020
Job Title: Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Theoretical and empirical investigations on the interaction
of predictability, periodicity of fluctuations and bottleneck size in affecting microbial evolution”
Project Code: 30817349
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Tenure of Appointment: Originally for a duration of one year which may be extended
subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Age: Not over 28 years according to the closing date of the application.
How to Apply:
- At the time of the interview, candidates need to bring duly filled prescribed application form ( available below advert link), self-attested photocopies of certifications in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth as well as in support of information submitted in the application and one recent passport size colour photograph.
Candidates are likewise requested to bring one sealed recommendation letter, which will be gathered at the time of the interviews.
- The applicant needs to likewise bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the objective of verification.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and expertise would be the bare minimum and mere possession of Same doesn’t entitle candidates to be considered in every stage of the selection procedure. Where the number Of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it won’t be convenient or possible to interview all qualified applicants. Depending on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of applicants to be considered for the interview to a reasonable Limitation after taking into consideration credentials and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, It Is Going to be in the interest of their candidates, to mention all the Qualifications and experience in the application.
- Relaxation in requirement of experience could be considered in the event of exceptionally meritorious Applicants, with the previous approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Day, Date, Reporting Time & Venue of Walk-In-Interview: Thursday, March 05, 2020, at 08.45 AM at Seminar Room No. 34, 2nd floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr.
Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008.
NOTE: There will be a written test at 9.00 AM. Only the applicants that qualify the written test will certainly be interviewed. Candidates reporting after 9.00 AM will not be considered for the selection process.
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,840 + 24% HRA per month.
- Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) – Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA each month based upon valid CSIR-NET/ GATE, DBT – JRF or comparable scorecard.
- M.Sc. in any branch of life-sciences or equal degree with minimal 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates awaiting their last year result might likewise apply.
- Candidate should have his/ her Master’s Degree mark sheet and also/ or certificate at the time of joining.
- Applicants with experience in handling Drosophila as well as E. coli populations.
- Legitimate CSIR-NET/ GATE, DBT-JRF or equivalent.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Project Fellow Job – Life Science Candidates Eligible, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.