ICRISAT Biological Sciences Research Technician Vacancies Available
ICRISAT Biological Sciences Research Technician Vacancies Available. Biological Sciences vacancies are available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and bsc candidates with biological sciences as a qualification are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Research Technician
No. of Posts: 06
How to Apply:
Applicants need to apply on or prior to 6 March 2020, with most recent Cv, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable regarding your professional qualifications as well as work experience. All applications will certainly be acknowledged, nonetheless just shortlisted applicants will certainly be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 6 March 2020
- Conduct participatory field trials and demos with farmers in allotted districts of Odisha
- Collect and record premium quality data sets required for scientific research
- Train the farmers’/ farm facilitators and also provide technical support, maintaining improved interventions at benchmark locations
- Collect information from farmers and undertake the crop cutting experiments to record yields and various other advantages of presentation plots
- Work very closely with multi-disciplinary teams along with project partners
- Along with the above, any other obligations as entrusted by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Biological Sciences or any kind of agricultural-related degree
- Proficiency in English as well as Oriya (written and spoken).
- A person with a flair for field work, group interactions as well as suitable experience will be favoured.
This is a consolidated position for two years renewable based on the performance of the incumbent as well as the institute’s continuing need for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Biological Sciences Research Technician Vacancies Available, biological science jobs, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.