Haryana University Vacancy- MSc Biotech/Life Science Eligible
Haryana University Vacancy- MSc Biotech/Life Science Eligible. Central University of Haryana is hiring for research fellow position. JRF post for msc candidates at Central University of Haryana. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Haryana University Vacancy Details
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Diversity of white rot fungal laccase enzyme in Northeast India”
Period: Up to Two years (subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate)
Application Instructions for Haryana University Vacancy:
Applicants fulfilling the above requirements must essentially bring:
- Their Curriculum Vitae mentioning: full details of academic qualifications, research experiences, telephone/mobile number, email address, names and get in touch with details of references familiar with applicant’s qualifications as well as.
- attested copies in addition to original copies of appropriate documents and
- passport size photo at the time of interview.
Keep in mind:
- The above post is simply short-term for the sanctioned project as well as duration.
- No T.A/ D.A or any other allowances will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Fellowship may be terminated at any time in case of any misconduct, unsatisfactory research work, or if the fellow is discovered ineligible later.
- The policies and laws of CUH and/or the funding agency (DBT) will certainly be applicable to the selected candidate.
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Saini (Principal Investigator)
Room No. 322, Department of Microbiology
Central University of Haryana
Mahendergarh, Haryana 123031
Important Details for Haryana University Vacancy:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21st February 2019 (reporting time: up to 11 am) at Department of Microbiology, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
Fellowship Amount for Haryana University Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- per
month + HRA (As per norms of funding agency)
Essential Qualification for Haryana University Vacancy: Post Graduate (M.Sc) in
Microbiology/Biochemistry / Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Life sciences with a minimum of 60% marks (or comparable) and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification.
Postgraduate in professional course (M.Tech/ M.Sc. Ag) with specialization in Microbiology with a minimum of 60% marks (or equal) as well as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification.
Desirable Qualification for Haryana University Vacancy: Research experience.
in the area of lignocellulose biotechnology/enzyme technology/ molecular biology/ fermentation technology as well as protein purification as well as enzyme characterization.
View Notification Below