Drug Safety Vacancies Parexel – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Apply
Drug Safety Vacancies Parexel – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Apply. Drug Safety Associate Jobs – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Associate careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Drug Safety Associate
Requisition ID: 58752BR
Location: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Job Description for Parexel Vacancy:
- Preparing PSRs including Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs), Pharmacovigilance (PV) contributions to Development Safety Update Report (DSUR), Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs), Addendum to Clinical Overviews (ACOs), Corporate Addendum Reports, Safety Statements as well as Semi-Annual Safety Reports (SASRs) and checking of International Non-proprietary Names (INNs) for inclusion in a PSR in accordance with client requirements/conventions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Performing quality check of PSRs as per client requirements.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of the safety profile of the assigned products, client’s procedures and international drug safety regulations.
- Maintaining an awareness of international regulatory requirements and also reporting obligations and organizing workload to guarantee compliance with timelines communicated by the client.
- Interacting with interior or outside contacts to resolve issues related to the processing of PSRs.
- Sending questions to and also liaising with the appropriate client personnel relating to discrepancies, for obtaining incomplete/missing info with a view to resolve as well as clarify issues and facilitate the processing of the reports.
- Science/Medicine degree: The minimal qualification called for would certainly be a Masters degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biophysics etc.).
- Great knowledge of medical terminology.
- Fluency in written as well as spoken English.
- Computer proficiency, a capability to work with web-based applications, and also familiarity with the Windows Operating System and the MS Office suite (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Ability to make concise, precise and appropriate synopses of medical text and also data, and the ability to write unambiguous medical text.
- Ability to evaluate data and also draw conclusions independently.
- Typing and transcription accuracy.
Editor’s Note: Drug Safety Vacancies Parexel – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Apply, Parexel careers, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.