CUTN JRF Job Opening – MSc Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences Apply
CUTN JRF Job Opening – MSc Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences Apply. MSc Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Biotechnology candidates can walk-in for project position at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Central University of Tamil Nadu is recruiting msc candidates for JRF vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Molecular Characterization of the Cytochrome C Oxidase complex in
Age limit: 28 years (to be relaxed according to rules of Govt. of India)
Tenure of Position: 1 year, extendable annually until the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance
How to Apply:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets
- Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any
- Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents That the candidate Might Wish to bring to the Knowledge of this selection committee.
For further details regarding the project, please contact:
Dr. Praveen Balabaskaran Nina (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB)
Assistant Professor, Malaria Research Laboratory
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Time and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10 am, 28 February 2020
- Venue: Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, CLCII, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET qualified)/ + 8% HRA
Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Epidemiology and Public Health and other relevant disciplines with minimum 55% with NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF
Desirable Qualification: Experience in P. falciparum culture work, construction of plasmids, and any other relevant molecular and cell biology work experience.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CUTN JRF Job Opening – MSc Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.