CSIR-CSMCRI Job – Biotech/Biochem/Botany Project Assistant Vacancy
CSIR-CSMCRI Job – Biotech/Biochem/Botany Project Assistant Vacancy. CSIR-CSMCRI recruiting for project assistant post. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute MSc Research vacancies. MSc candidates are encouraged to attend the walk at CSMCRI.
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Project assistant-Level-II
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Selection of superior strain from unexplored carrageenophytes for carrageenan production and other value added products in a biorefinery mode”
Age limitation: 30 years as on date of interview (age relaxation according to CSIR rule).
Application Procedure for CSMCRI:
- Candidates, those that are currently working temporarily/contract position/Project Assistants etc., in CSIR institutions/ universities/other institutions must send “No Objection Certificate” from their current supervisor or employer.
- Applicants claiming age relaxation under SC/ST/OBC, ought to submit a legitimate certificate.
- Applicants waiting for final result will not be allowed to appear test/interview.
- The post is simply short-term for the period of the project. It would consequently, not confer any type of rights/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI-Bhavnagar.
Interested applicants are requested to come together with bio-data, two sets of attested photocopies of all certificates and original along with 2 passport size photographs-latest pass on sixth March 2020 at 9.00 AM at CSMCRI-Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District-623519, Tamilnadu. Please contact Dr.V.Veeragurunathan ([email protected]) for queries. For details, please go to www.csmcri.res.in/jobs.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 6th March 2020 at 9.00 AM at CSMCRI-Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District-623519, Tamilnadu.
Qualification: M.Sc Botany/Biotechnology/Bio-chemistry/ B-Tech Biotechnology/Marine Biology/Marine Biotechnology.
Fellowship: Rs25,000/ month +16% HRA for first two years and also for 3rd year Rs 28,000/ month +16% HRA.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CSMCRI Job – Biotech/Biochem/Botany Project Assistant Vacancy, CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI Jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.