Colgate-Palmolive Microbiology Scientist Job Recruitment 2020
Colgate-Palmolive Microbiology Scientist Job Recruitment 2020. Indian nationals are encouraged to apply online for an Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist Microbiology vacancy at Colgate-Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive Careers in 2020. It is an online application process:
Colgate Job Details
Job Title: Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist Microbiology
Job ID: # 79171
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Responsibilities of the Colgate Job:
As a Microbiologist you will be part of the Global Microbiology group reporting to Scientist, Microbiology for GAD/AMED as well as your responsibilities consist of:
- To provide expert advice on microbiology based on conducting experiments and also reviewing historical data to the business in India, GAD, & AMED, mainly to the internal manufacturing plants, and also to product development groups throughout all the groups viz oral care, home care and also personal care.
- Provide inputs, advice as well as guidance to business in the areas of microbiology through risk analysis as well as conducting experiments. Liaise with other GTC, Operations and Corporate Quality. Guarantee our products are microbiologically robust with their preservative effectiveness.
- Lead/contribute microbiological innovations to develop a brand-new product, achieve speed to market and also support seamless manufacturing in future.
- You will be responsible for conducting all appropriate micro testing as well as QA procedures to make sure that all brand-new products in development satisfy the requirements of Microbiological Control Requirements.
- Ensuring that the testing is carried out in conformance to CP requirements and standards and for the documentation of all testing.
- Developing as well as implementing testing to support the claims for regional products.
Supports supply chain through participation in lab audits, plant audit, Contract Manufacturer & Supplier Audit where needed.
- Plan and carry out projects/ experimental work in order to make recommendations to business
Key challenges consist of:
- Assessing brand-new products for microbiological safety and spoilage control
- Communicating with business microbiology requirements
- Contributing to the decisions connected to the release of raw materials and finished product.
- Research and also implement innovative microbiological solutions or processes.
- Making judgements as well as assessments with regard to micro safety, robustness and also compliance to CP requirements in audit situations.
- Assess lab methods and also quality systems
We are seeking:
- Master’s degree in Microbiology is needed
- Minimum 5 years of industry, research or laboratory experience (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food, and also environmental).
- Functional knowledge of standard microbiology testing (contamination checks, preservative effectiveness, identification systems).
- Knowledge of microbiological safety as well as spoilage of products.
- Demonstrated problem-solving in microbiological issues
- Thinks out of the box and improves innovation in microbiology.
Editor’s Note: Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.