Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply
MSc Biotech/Biochem/Food Science & Technology/ Microbiology candidates can attend the walk-in-interview that has been scheduled for technical assistant vacancies at the Coffee Board Bangalore. Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
This Job Expires In :
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
Central Coffee Research Institute
Coffee Quality Division
Bengaluru– 560 001
Phone: 080- 2226 2868
Walk-In-Interview for Technical Assistants
In Coffee Quality Division of Coffee Board at Bengaluru
Name of the Post: Technical Assistants
Eligibility: The Upper Age Limit must not exceed 35 years as on the date of walk-in-interview.
Period: Strictly on temporary basis originally for one year which might be extended based upon performance and also the incumbent will not have any claim for regular appointment under Coffee Board.
- The eligible candidates might appear for the walk-in-interview together with their full bio-data, original certifications, and one set of self-attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certification for the reserved candidate, as well as experience). No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
- The appointments might be ended at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The Technical Assistant may likewise leave the assignment, on their own accord, by giving one month notice.
- For any kind of question in this regard please email to [email protected]
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 23rd March 2020, 10.00 a.m. at Coffee Quality Division, 3rd Floor, Coffee Board, #1, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001. Karnataka, India.
Emoluments: ₹20,000 per month (Fixed)
- Essential: MSc in Food Science & Technology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Analytical Instrumentation.
- Desirable: Food/ Research Laboratory work experience with knowledge as well as hands-on experience in handling laboratory equipment and sample prep work.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.