BCIL Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Post With Rs. 50,000 pm
BCIL Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Post With Rs. 50,000 pm. Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) is hiring biotech/life sciences candidates for project executive positions. Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) jobs for msc/btech & mtech biotechnology/life sciences candidates as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Project Executive/Senior Project Executive
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply for BCIL Job:
Interested applicants might send their in-depth Curriculum Vitae along with duly filled up MS Excel format provided below latest by March 02nd, 2020, to:
Dr. Suchita Markan
Asst. General Manager
Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi
Income for BCIL Job: Rs. 40,000– 50,000/- each month ( consolidated, commensurate with qualifications and experience).
A higher salary may be considered for exceptional candidates.
Essential Qualifications for BCIL Job:
- M.Sc./ M.Tech/ B.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from a reputed University
- Minimum of two years of experience in IP analytics
- Experience in drafting Patent Applications, managing prosecution of Indian and Foreign
Desirable Qualification for BCIL Job:
- Diploma/Degree in Intellectual Property (IP) Rights from a recognized regulation college/ institute.
- Expertise and experience in IP analytics such as previous art searches, patentability.
assessments, Freedom to Operate studies, Landscape analysis etc.
- Good understanding and also experience of drafting/reviewing Agreements with 3rd parties such as non-disclosure agreements, collaboration agreements, license agreements, assignments deeds etc.
- Experience of preparing and also prosecuting patent applications via Indian Patent Office ( IPO), PCT route, Conventional Route.
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as spoken).
- Good understanding/ experience of R&D and technological advancements in different locations of life sciences, particularly medical devices.
- Proficiency being used of computers for word processing and also data handling.
Job description of BCIL Job:
The candidate will certainly have the prime responsibility in assisting the management of the School of International Biodesign Program (SIB). SIB is a Department of Biotechnology, Government of India supported program, with AIIMS as well as IIT Delhi as implementing partners. BCIL is responsible for its entire project management, Fellowship Management, specifically IP, TechTransfer and Techno-legal management or any other program in Biodesign.
Responsibilities of BCIL Job would include the following:
- Project Management: Liasoning with the stakeholders at DBT, AIIMS, IIT, Delhi as well as BCIL, organising meetings with stakeholders, Drafting Agenda for the meeting, mins of the meeting, following-up on action points. Training Fellows in IP/ Technology-Transfer, eliciting periodic reporting from Fellows/ Startups as well as analysing from for adequacy of program outputs/adherence to the Terms of Agreement.
- Technical assignments: Technology Evaluation Reports (Prior Searches, Patentability.
assessments, Commercialization potential, market potential, Technical Assessment,),.
Prep Work of Technology Flyers/Brochures/posters, Licensee Scouting, Assisting in.
Technology Transfer activities, Drafting/review of patent applications, To organize meetings and preparation of Minutes/Proceedings as well as Agendas for Meetings, Assisting in project management, Maintaining Records (hard files and e-records), Technology Transfer Agreements (NDA, MTA, License agreements, collaboration, business plans, term sheets etc), project monitoring.
- Administrative assignments: Coordination with clients for project management, IP.
assignments, maintaining IP and also the technology-transfer portfolio of clients, organization workshops, etc.
- Any other associated responsibilities.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BCIL Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Post With Rs. 50,000 pm. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.