Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance Jobs – Life & Biological Science Apply
Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance Jobs – Life & Biological Science Apply. Amazing opportunity for phd life sciences / biological sciences candidates as Grants Adviser jobs at Wellcome Trust DBT India Alliance. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
The Wellcome Trust/ DBT India Alliance (India Alliance) welcomes applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of GRANTS ADVISER.
|Position Title:||Grants Adviser|
|Reporting to:||Grants Manager|
|Location||New Delhi/ Hyderabad, India|
|Application Deadline||February 14, 2020|
The India Alliance, a public charity funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and the Wellcome Trust, UK, intends to build a solid biomedical research ecosystem in India that nurtures scientific talent and drives innovations to tackle health challenges. The core mandate of India Alliance is the management of research fellowships and grants, which are granted with extremely competitive processes. The India Alliance has established itself as one of the most prestigious funders in India, with the quality of governance most likely to have a wider influence on research funding in India. As an organization, India Alliance provides an exceptional environment for innovation in science administration. Along with its research funding, India Alliance supports an integrated research ecosystem that values ethics, good management, and the public communication of science to enhance knowledge and drive policy.
Details of the work of India Alliance can be seen at www.indiaalliance.org
The India Alliance seeks to identify suitably qualified applicants for the position of Grants Adviser. This position is facilitatory in nature and will work to make certain that grant applications are evaluated, refined, and granted at the same level with international standards.
- Ability to understand biomedical research proposals, process them with due diligence, manage peer review and award of funding applications
- Readiness to work in a business environment with close links to scientific research
- Commitment to high standards of ethics and scientific review
- Capability to communicate with the scientific community and develop positive relationships with candidates and grant-holders
- Attention to detail while handling large workloads within given deadlines
- Capability to maintain accurate and organised grant records and the timely input of accurate grant-related and financial data, according to defined standards.
- Capability to work in a team and according to defined standards and controls
- Adequate IT abilities and capability to work on large records
How to Apply:
The remuneration for this post will be based on credentials and experience. A probationary period is envisioned where the chosen applicant will be trained on IA grants processes and familiarized with their duties. Please apply only if you meet all the “Essential” requirements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be gotten in touch with for additional processing. India Alliance reserves the right not to employ any person or re-advertise if an appropriate person is not found.
In case of inquiries, please contact [email protected]; it may take up to 3 working days for a response.
To apply, please Click Here
( Note: This form does NOT have a ‘Save and Close’ option; it will not be possible to save your responses for multiple editing before submission. CLICK ON THE ‘SUBMIT’ BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO COMPLETE THE FORM.).
Do not utilize Internet Explorer to fill this form. Use ONLY Google Chrome.
- An Indian citizen or NRI/OCI willing to move to Hyderabad or New Delhi
- PhD in Life Science/Biological Sciences/similar areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of research funding mechanisms
- Administrative experience within the context of a research funding organisation or a university
Grants Advisers will be trained in the following areas:
- Managing a portfolio of research grant applications and awards
- Identifying appropriate referees and ensuring adequate top quality review reports are received within deadlines
- Assisting in various other activities of the organization as per need
Editor’s Note: Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance Jobs – Life & Biological Science Apply, phd jobs, biological sciences jobs, life science vacancies, india alliance job openings. please make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platform for the latest in the life science industry.