THSTI Vacancies – Life Science/Biotech/Microbiology Apply Online
THSTI Vacancies – Life Science/Biotech/Microbiology Apply Online. Life Science/Biotech/ Microbiology candidates check out the details on the Project Manager/Scientist D jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. THSTI PhD jobs for Life Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Note 1: Those willing to make an application for the above technical positions are needed to identify their area of expertise from among the domain mentioned against each post and also enclose a write-up of 500 words explaining how they will be able to add to the domain for which the application is submitted.
Note 2: Shortlisting Criteria- Applicants who fulfil the qualification and appropriate experience required for which the application is submitted as well as whose write-up is found to be appropriate will just be shortlisted for the additional selection procedure.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The appointment will be made on a yearly contract basis for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of six months that might be prolonged at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, professional and also technical qualification must be from Board / University recognized.
- The experience requirement specified will be experience gotten after acquiring the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply via a proper channel or produce an appropriate No Objection Certificate at the time of written test/ skill test Interview. Such employees will be considered for appointment on direct recruitment/ deputation/ short-term contract basis. The educational qualification and experience shall be the same as well as the terms as well as conditions of deputation shall be governed by DOPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17th June 2010.
- Age and various other relaxations for direct recruits and also department candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities 2 By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBCcommunities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, i) OBC – 13 years (i SC/ST 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have actually placed in a minimum of 6 months attested solution, 5. Relaxation of 5 years will likewise be permissible to those that had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir throughout the period from 01/01/1990 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, Age is relaxable for Government servants up to5 years accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government time to time. 7. There is no top age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI
- The closing day of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for establishing qualification withregard to age, essential qualification etc.
- One candidate can make an application for only one position.
- The positions advertised will be filled up only if suitable candidates are identified.
- Outstation SC/ST/ PWBD candidates called for the written test/skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India policies on the production of the proof of the same,
- All results will be published on our web site and all communications will be just through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualificationf) Check the following before submitting the application:To ensure that your application is not rejected, confirm the following:(i) You meet the educational qualification as well as age criteria provided for each position.
(ii) You meet the appropriate experience as specified under para (d).
(iii) You have actually enclosed experience certifications to prove that you have experience mentioned under para (d)
(iv) You meet all conditions specified for filling of online applicationIn the case of non-fulfilment of any one of the above requirements, the application will be rejected.
- Procedure for filling up online application:a) Before filling up the on-line application, keep the following documents handy:i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also the signature, (only jpg/jpeg/png format)ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark SheetPost-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
> PhD/MD or comparable degree if any).
> Pertinent experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certification in the format recommended by the Govt. of India, If applicable
> List of Publications (if any).
> List of patents if any)
> Write-up not exceeding 500 words.iv. The application fee is to be deposited on the internet based on the details provided below.1. Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC: 500.
2. SC/ ST/Women/PwBD: Nil.After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.♠ The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
♠ As soon as payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
♠ Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional invoice for future reference.
♠ Fee as soon as paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and also interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s websitewww.thsti.res.in/ career. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by utilizing the button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates should guarantee that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria as a stimulated advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not meet the stipulated criteria, the cand will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected as well as no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Applicants are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected].
h) Important Date:
Last date for receipt of online application: 10 February 2020.
Job Title: Project Manager
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 45 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,41,000
Qualifications & Experience: MD/PhD in Life Sciences from a recognized university with a minimum four years of experience in the relevant field.
Job Description: The Coordination Manager will be assisted by the project manager. The project manager will be responsible for organizing meetings, conferences and training opportunities to support LMIC capacity building, interacting with Developing country Manufacturers Network (DCVMNs) strengthening Emerging infectious diseases (EID) preparedness.
Job Title: Scientist D (Embryology & Transgenics)
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 45 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,25,000
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or relevant branch from a recognized university with three years of relevant research experience in rodent embryology, genome editing, embryo transfer technology and related molecular techniques.
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for establishment and maintenance of rodent genome engineering lab. He/She will be responsible for all of the protocol required for executing cryopreservation, rederivation of frozen sperms & embryos, pronuclear microinjection, gene editing of embryonic stem cells by using CRISPR-cas technology, injection of genetically modified embryonic stem cells inside the embryo. The incumbent should be familiar with national and international standards/ requirements applicable for the specific pathogen free lab management.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Vacancies for PhD, THSTI Vacancies Microbiology Post, THSTI Vacancies – Life Science/Biotech/Microbiology Apply Online, phd life science jobs, phd microbiology vacancy, biotechnology jobs. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.