SJRI Lab Assistant Life Sciences Job Opening – BSc Apply
SJRI Lab Assistant Life Sciences Job Opening – BSc Apply. Life Sciences Laboratory Assistant vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for Life Sciences candidates. Jobs at SJRI Bangalore. check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Post: Lab Assistant
Project / Title: DBT-NS Study
No. of Vacancies: One
Languages: English, Kannada and Hindi
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Application Due Date: 24th January 2020
For more info, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in.
Due Date: 24th January 2020
Qualifications: Life Science graduate with a capacity to utilize MS Office, especially utilize Excel spreadsheets. Experience in lab management is preferred.
Expertise: Minimum 1 year of experience.
Salary: Rs. 14,433/- pm (all inclusive).
Short Description About the Project: The project is to understand the prevalence of monogenic causes of nephrotic syndrome in Indian population. This includes the screening of nephrotic patients for various well-known gene mutations and functional validation of the identified mutations. This study would include patient screening and example processing, various molecular and cellular techniques (PCR, sequencing, NGS, qPCR, cell culture, FACT, etc.,) as well as bioinformatics analysis of the molecular data. Such study will enable us to understand the role of genetic mutations in nephrotic syndrome development.
- Helping PhD students in setting up new experiments/ assays and carrying out ongoing procedures.
- Maintaining ledger and stock replenishment for the lab projects.
- Tracking patients or study participants and maintaining data.
- Ordering various reagents, equipment, etc
- Advanced computer system abilities utilizing Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of medical terms is desirable.
- Experience in tracking patients or study participants.
- Organized and information oriented.
- Ability to handle several tasks concurrently.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of delicate info.
- Ability to produce operate in accordance with hospital criteria.
- Coordinate operational tasks in the lab, provide assistance services to researchers, faculty, students and technicians.
- Sample collection, data compilation, data analysis.
- Active involvement in the ongoing project job.
- Coordinate the ordering, inventory, storage and maintenance of supplies, labware and instruments essential to the operation of the lab.
- Assist study personnel with sample collection and experiments.
Editor’s Note: SJRI Research Assistant Life Sciences Job Opening – BSc & MSc Apply, Please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. sjri jobs, st johns bengaluru jobs, msc bengaluru jobs, bangalore jobs and check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.