Sikkim University Post – MSc Life Science Jr. Project Fellow Vacancy
Sikkim University Post – MSc Life Science Jr. Project Fellow Vacancy. MSc Life Sciences Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Sikkim University is recruiting for research positions. Life Science research vacancies available at Sikkim University. Check out details below:
This job expires in :
Sikkim University Job Details
Position: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
No. of Posts: (1 post)
Name of the Project: “Bio-control of fungal disease of large cardamom (Amomum subulatum) using antagonistic microorganism(s)/ botanicals/ indigenous traditional knowledge based formulation”
Period: Initially for six months however extendable up to the termination of project whichever is earlier, based on performance review.
How to Apply for Sikkim University Post:
The applicant with adequate qualifications and also appropriate experience in relevant.
subject/specialization with good academic records may appear for Walk-In-Interview on.
07.02.2020 at 11 AM onwards at Department of Horticulture, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok.
The desirous applicant might forward an advance copy of the application to Dr Niladri Bag, Associate Professor (PI) by email: [email protected].
Applicants appearing for Interview must bring original copies (with Xerox copy) of testimonials, bio-data, publications etc. in addition to an application.
No TA/DA will certainly be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
The chosen candidates are expected to join immediately.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview for the Sikkim University Job: 07.02.2020 at 11 AM onwards at Department of Horticulture, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok.
Fellowship: Rs.16,000/- + HRA
Essential Qualification for Sikkim University Post: Master Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Life Science.
Desirable Qualification for Sikkim University Post:
- Experience of working in Large cardamom/ plant pathology/ molecular biology, etc. Experience in organic farming, strong interest as well as a background in field surveying.
- ASRB-NET/ CSIRNET/ GATE qualified candidate will certainly be preferred.
Nature of Work:
- Survey as well as documentation of disease incidence and also distribution pattern,
isolation and also establishment of fungi associated with blight diseases in large cardamom.
- Identification, Evaluation of botanicals and ITK based solutions against fungal blight disease for their efficacy.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Sikkim University Post – MSc Life Science Jr. Project Fellow Vacancy, life science careers. msc jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such jobs, news, admissions, project and much more. Also, download our app that is available for free download. And the Podcast on SoundCloud for free listen.