SGPGI Job Openings – Cancer Project Research Recruitment 2020
SGPGI Job Openings – Cancer Project Research Recruitment 2020. SGPGIMS is recruiting msc candidates for a research fellow position. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Name of Project: “Targeting mitophagy in breast carcinogenesis through mitochondrial mediated mechanisms”
Name of the PI: Dr Lokendra Kumar Sharma
Age: 28 years or below as on the date of the ad. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped and also women candidates will be extended based on ICMR guidelines.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- The position is completely on a temporary basis and also co-terminus with the project.
- The initial appointment will be for one year which can be curtailed/ extended on the basis of the assessment of the candidate’s performance and availability of funds.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The director reserves the right to terminate the advertisement/selection without designating any reason.
- Interested applicants can email their detailed Curriculum Vitae with age proof till 14/02/2020 and should appear with all the pertinent documents for the interview on 17/02/2020 at the following address at 11 AM.
Dr Lokendra Kumar Sharma
Department of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology
SGPGIMS-Raebareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226014
Email: [email protected] ; [email protected]
Emoluments for SGPGIMS Vacancy: Rs. 31,000 + HRA ( According to ICMR standards)
Essential Qualifications for SGPGIMS Vacancy: Postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Grad Degree in Professional Course selected with a procedure described
via any one of the following:
- Scholars that are cleared via National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC, NET, Including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) as well as GATE.
- The selection procedure through National level evaluation conducted by Central Government Departments as well as their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualifications for SGPGIMS Vacancy: Experience in mammalian cell culture techniques/ molecular biology/cancer biology.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGI Job Openings – Cancer Project Research Recruitment 2020, junior research fellow post. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.