Rajasthan University Project Jobs – Life Science Assistant Vacancy
Rajasthan University Project Jobs – Life Science Assistant Vacancy. Msc candidates can apply for a Junior Research Fellow position at Central University of Rajasthan. Central University of Rajasthan research fellow posts for msc candidates, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Central University of Rajasthan
Department of Biotechnology
School of Life Sciences
Bandarsindri, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Job Vacancy
Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Dissecting the role of small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO)ylation in regulating biotic stress responses in pulses” (Reference no 6242-BT/RLF/Re-entry/22/2017).
Principal Investigator: Dr Vivek Verma
Duration: One year extendable up to 3 years.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Job Opening:
Interested applicant can send out a soft copy of the application in the format provided below to [email protected]. The last date for sending application is 2nd Feb 2020.
2. Fathers name.
3. Date of Birth.
8. Telephone/ mobile no.
10. Academic qualifications starting from 10th class.
11. Summary of experience.
General Conditions for Rajasthan Job Opening:
- Short-listed candidates will be informed for the date as well as time of the interview by means of email, which will likely be in the second week of February 2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for going to the interview.
Emoluments for Rajasthan Job Opening: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA
Qualification for Rajasthan Job Opening:
- Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science/relevant subject
- Applicants with good experience of basic molecular biology techniques and handling of plant samples will certainly be favoured.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Rajasthan University Project Jobs – Life Science Assistant Vacancy, life science posts, project assistant vacancy, check out our Podcast and also, make sure to subscribe to our free Newsletter.