PwC Bangalore Life Science R&D Associate Job Opening
PwC Bangalore Life Science R&D Associate Job Opening. An amazing opportunity for BSc Life Sciences candidates at PricewaterhouseCoopers – Service Delivery Center (PwC SDC) Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates with a background in life sciences and relevant experience can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires in :
Name of the Post: Management Consulting – Pharma & Life Sciences R&D – Associate 2 – Bangalore
Job ID: 118219WD
Job Description & Summary:
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class international delivery capabilities. We provide premium, affordable, high-quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us suitable for the future in a regularly changing world, every one of us at PwC requires to be an authentic and inclusive leader, in all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To assist us to accomplish this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It offers us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the abilities we require as individuals to be effective and progression in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, assisting to solve complex business issues from technique to execution. PwC Professional abilities and obligations for this management level consist of yet are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate successfully with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Confirm data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technological developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate way – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about various other cultures and various other parts of the business across the Network of PwC companies.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The incumbent will certainly work with the client and project teams to support worldwide engagements from India in that driving company’s strategic and operational initiatives, implementing cutting-edge solutions, determining results early and typically, and making certain performance meets the desired targets. The incumbent should have previous experience in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D and preferably a graduate degree in Business Administration.
Job responsibilities mostly include activities driven in the direction of delivering results – conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare excel models, analyse huge sets of data, support project lead, work straight with project teams and facilitate conferences to make it possible for decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to resolve client problems, and get involved actively in new business development, believed leadership and firm building activities.
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough knowledge including Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D, preferably acquired via one or more of the following:
academic scientific research, direct work within the industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, generics, medical device, instrumentation, and diagnostic companies), contract service organizations to the industry (e.g. CRO), regulatory health authorities/ companies overseeing the industry, research/ benchmarking companies covering the industry, consulting companies delivering to the industry,
Demonstrates proven success in roles and extensive capacities in one or more of the following areas:
- R&D Strategic Planning, Strategic Decision Making, Finance Strategy, Performance Management
- R&D Operations Technique, R&D Operations Planning, R&D Operations Management,
- R&D Operations Transformation, R&D Innovation, Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management;
- Process Mapping, Process Design, Process Optimization and Redesign
- Advanced analytics involving Tableau visualization, excel VBA/ macros
- Extensive understanding and working knowledge of biostatistics and advanced statistical approaches (e.g. Regression).
- R&D Risk/ Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Assessment, Management and Control.
- Problem-solving expertise and delivering significant business outcomes that use strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, and taking individual initiative.
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to different circumstances and audiences,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of big and complex data.
Years of Experience:
PwC’s Management Consulting team currently seeks Experienced Associate with experience between 3– 6 years. Appropriate work experience will be taken into consideration based upon the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
Bachelor’s degree in any one of the Life Sciences-related discipline: Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cellular Biology, Immunology, Medicine (M.D.), Biomolecular Engineering.
Degree Preferred: Master’s degree in Business Administration/Healthcare Administration/ Pharmaceutical Administration/ Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
Working knowledge and certifications to United States FDA, EU and ICH regulatory demands and standards as appropriate to clinical research.
- Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
- Line of Service: Advisory
- Industry: Management Consulting
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Past Experience: Past experience in management consulting and exposure to the multinational environment will be an added bonus.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
- Government Clearance Required? No
Editor’s Note: PwC Bangalore Life Science R&D Associate Job Opening, PricewaterhouseCoopers Bangalore R&D, Bangalore R&D Life Science, PwC Bangalore R&D, research jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and also all of our social media profiles.