Presidency University Vacancy – JRF Post for MSc Life Science
Presidency University Vacancy – JRF Post for MSc Life Science. MSc candidates attend walk-in at Presidency University. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for research project post. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Presidency University Job Details
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Elucidation of molecular mechanisms regulating centrosome numbers to prevent tumorigenesis
Name of the PI: Dr. Ranjana Pal
The selection process for Presidency University Job:
- Interested applicants need to send their Curriculum Vitae (doc/pdf) with a cover letter via email to the PI ([email protected]) prior to the last date of application. The applicants are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of the interview, along with a Government-issued photo identification proof (original).
- No application will be thought about after the due date.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants for the interview.
- Deadline: 24th January 2020
- [The shortlisted applicants will be notified by e-mail, latest by 26th January 2020]
- Date and time of interview: 28th January 2020 at 1:00 PM
- Venue: Second campus Presidency University at New Town, 5th Floor, Tower-1; Canal Bank Rd, DG Block, Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata(Next to Sister Nivedita University, Ohio Hospital, and opposite to DPS Newtown)
Fellowship duration: Two and a half years (initial appointment for 1 year). Appointment and renewal will be based upon research progress, performances and accomplishments.
Salary: A consolidated amount of Rs. 18,700 per month
Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equal grade from any recognized board/University (NET-LS qualification is preferred).
Preference: will be given to candidates with research experience in Molecular and/or Cell biology.
Editor’s Note: Presidency University Vacancy – JRF Post for MSc Life Science, life science job. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on our YouTube channel, for more interesting developments in the life sciences industry.