P&G Quality Assurance Jobs – Biochem & Microbiology Apply Online
P&G Quality Assurance Jobs – Biochem & Microbiology Apply Online. There is a job vacancy available for biochemistry and microbiology candidates at P&G – Procter & Gamble. Associate Researcher Quality Assurance vacancy for biochemistry and microbiology candidates at Procter & Gamble (P&G). Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
Job Title: ASSOCIATE MANAGER- QUALITY ASSURANCE
Job locations: Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: MFG00006589
Role & Responsibility: The individual will be accountable for compliance to Regulatory and P&G Quality Assurance requirements at several EM sites.
- Make sure compliance with, P&G Policies, Statement of Purpose, and technical standards, regulatory and external standards.
- Coaching Contract Manufacturing sites on PG Test techniques.
- Build CM capability to maintain a healthy QMS.
- Work together with R&D for brand-new initiatives and validations.
- Develop policies and procedures to make sure top quality product.
- Identify gaps through assessments in process and QMS.
- Lead investigations on various gaps, observations and consumer problems and Builds CM capability on CAPA.
- Support cost-saving initiatives and change management at CM through validation.
Requirements (abilities/ experiences) for the role:
- 5– 7 years’ experience in QA function in a formulated category (FMCG, Pharma).
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in Analytical and Micro testing.
- Handling FDA inspections independently.
- Solid communication skills
- Education Qualification: Graduate/ PG in Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology.
Editor’s Note: P&G Quality Assurance Jobs – Biochem & Microbiology Apply Online, Procter & Gamble jobs, associate researchers jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.