Pepsi Food Tech Job – R&D Vacancy, Apply Online
Pepsi Food Tech Job – R&D Vacancy, Apply Online. If you are looking for Food Tech jobs, then PepsiCo India requires Food Technology to apply online for Pepsi Food Tech Job – R&D Vacancy, Apply Online position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Pepsi Job Details
Req ID: 199574BR
Designation: Manager – R&D – Bev
Location: Gurgaon, India
Categories: Research and Development
Job Description for the Pepsi Job:
To lead formula development of specific products under the Beverages platform and deliver successful productivity linked projects against the innovation agenda under India BU Carbonated Beverage portfolio significantly satisfying relevant Regulatory, Operations and Commercial targets.
- Lead appropriate product development lab work, consisting of timely development of bench-top prototypes, implementation and maintenance of stability testing, and support scale-ups for commercialization under JDs & New products under beverages.
- Lead the flavour development program for R&D Beverages with appropriate learnings in flavour tools and techniques to make sure quality, speed and cost of flavour work with Flavour partners.
- Collaborate with Nutrition and Regulatory functions and accurately implement guardrails and targets in advance of project delivery. Display advanced level of understanding in these areas.
- Collaborate with international and local specialists/ Institutions on procedures, quality challenges, best practices and document/share New Technology and techniques on beverage processing and leads the implementation of ideal practices developed somewhere else.
- Use experimental design and statistical procedures to provide durable formulation support by conceptualizing and preparing laboratory/pilot beverages and concentrates and adequately iterating on product attributes basis analytical and sensory assessment.
- Rigorously implementing fundamental Project management tools in all areas of product development work.
- Integrate Consumer test results with key product deliverables and provide technological support and bench development for targeted development initiatives.
- Make sure accurate processes for preparation, sampling and codification for analytical and sensory evaluations and interpretation of results.
- Make sure clear work prioritization and action plans for self and DR (TBD) basis changing business strategies and development obligations for cross-functional support areas and keep track of progress.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, consisting of documenting work/ programs accurately and prompt right into appropriate formats (eg. lab notebooks).
- Utilization of interpersonal skills to work effectively within teams and cross-function consisting of International PD teams.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Formulation development techniques including Design of
- Experiments and Statistical applications.
- Experience of working in the FMCG sector essential with advanced knowledge of food science, Process technology, and a good understanding of Nutrition and Regulations.
- Creative capability and capability to provide thought leadership on tactical elements of projects.
- Exceptional team working and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to accurately evaluate and communicate the implications of experimental results.
Abilities and Behavioral Attributes:
- Great communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills.
- Great project management and data interpretation abilities.
- Cross-functional team-working.
- Capability to reference and benchmark.
Experience and Qualification:
- MS in a Food Science & Technology or related scientific field with < 5-7 years experience.
- A tested track record in product development esp in Beverages.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: Pepsi Food Tech Job – R&D Vacancy, Apply Online, food science & technology job vacancies, msc jobs, bpepsi india jobs, food tech job vacancies, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also listen to the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.