NRCB Biotech Post – Biochem/Botany JRF Vacancy
NRCB Biotech Post – Biochem/Botany JRF Vacancy. Biotechnology/ Biochem and Botany Junior Research Fellow vacancy available for MSc candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc candidates. MSc Non-NET Research Vacancies at ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NRCB Vacancy Details
Advertisement No: 01/2020
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: DBT funded project entitled “Characterization of High Value Phytochemicals of anti-diabetic and immunomodulatory properties in North Eastern
Banana varieties” for the NE programme
Duration of the Project for NRCB Vacancy: 21.03.2021
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior
Research Fellow. Age relaxation will be applicable according to rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 07.02.2020 (Friday) at 11.00 AM.
Remuneration for NRCB Vacancy:
- Rs.31,000/- + 16% HRA per month for applicants having NET / GATE.
- Rs.12,000/- + 16% HRA per month for applicants without NET / GATE qualification.
Essential Qualification for NRCB Vacancy:
- First-class in M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Botany) with NET / GATE
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Botany)
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NRCB Biotech Post – Biochem/Botany JRF Vacancy, research fellow vacancies, make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.