NIPER Job – MSc Life Science Research With Rs. 31000 pm
NIPER Job – MSc Life Science Research With Rs. 31000 pm. M.Sc Life Science candidates walk-in for Research Assistant position. Research vacancies for msc candidates at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc candidates for a research fellow positions, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
Sector – 67, SAS NAGAR – 160062, Punjab
Ph: 0172-2214682-2214687, Fax : 0172-2230068
NIPER Jobs Details
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS (Advt.No.02/2020)
Name of Position: Research Assistant
Project Name: “Efficacy and Safety of commonly used insulin analogues in treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis subject: A Bayesian indirect treatment comparison Analysis”
Age limit: Below 30 years.
Period of the NIPER Jobs: Five months.
How to Apply:
- The walk-in-interviews for the NIPER Jobs will be held on 27-01-2020 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. 206 (First Floor), Clinical Research Unit, Entry from backside of National Bioavailability Centre, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar.
- Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews along with the
application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in>.
- The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria must bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience and other columns in the Application form together with the most recent passport size photo and prescribed fee, As stated below, in the form of a demand draft in favour of Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, Failing that the interview won’t be permitted. The original certificates/degree Etc of this candidate(s) are subject to verification prior to joining, in the event of selection.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will Be according to the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are needed To attach valid proof for claiming relaxation according to the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from Time to Time.
- Candidates with an incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/ mark sheets/experience Certificate/reprints of applicable publications/thesis or project report, without Photos ( signature and prescribed fees) won’t be interviewed.
- In extremely meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be Relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar/ written test / Interview or another process as determined by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post anytime without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post And its decision in this respect will be final.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 27.01.2020 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in
Room No. 206 (First Floor), Clinical Research Unit, Entry from the backside of National
Bioavailability Centre, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Minimum Educational Qualification for the NIPER Job:
M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice/ Pharmacology/ Clinical Research/ Clinical Pharmacy/ Life Sciences
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- per month.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: NIPER Job – MSc Life Science Research With Rs. 31000 pm, research, niper life science jobs. Hey there make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.