NII Project Jobs – MSc Life Sciences Research Fellow Vacancy
NII Project Jobs – MSc Life Sciences Research Fellow Vacancy. National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Junior Research Fellow (Project) job for life sciences candidates. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for msc candidates for JRF (Project) job, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
Title of Project: “Unraveling the molecular mechanism of the transfer of-octanoy chain from C8-ACP to the lipoyl domains by the Lipoate Protein Ligase B of Leishmania” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr. Monica Sundd (N.M.R. Lab) ( [email protected] )
Duration: 6 Months ( or six months only)
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED APPLICANTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview: 16.01.2020
- Registration Time: 10:00 AM
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any area Life Sciences. The candidates ought to have certified any ‘National Level Exam’, as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
The chosen candidate is expected to carry out research in the area of biophysics/structural
- Candidate must have experience in cloning, protein purification, as well as exposure to biophysics/structural biology techniques.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- monthly plus 30 pc HRA ( As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014).
View Notification & Download Application Format Below