NII Biological Science Job – Research / JRF / SRF Vacancy Available
NII Biological Science Job – Research / JRF / SRF Vacancy Available. National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Research Associate / Junior Research Fellow (Project) / Senior Research Fellow job for biological / life sciences candidates. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for msc candidates, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
- Research Associate (One Position Only)
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research
- Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
Title of Project: “Usage of CRISPR-generated isogenic model systems to identify and validate small molecules which can reverse drug resistance” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sagar Sengupta ( [email protected] )
Duration: 6 Months ( or six months only)
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED APPLICANTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview: 04.02.2020
- Registration Time: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
- RA – PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Junior Research Fellow (P) – M.Sc. in Life Sciences. The candidates should have
qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019
- Senior Research Fellow (P) – M.Sc. in Life Sciences with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
The applicant should have experience in mol bio techniques, human cell culture and protein purification. Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in at least one of the following specialized techniques: confocal microscopy, in vivo mouse models, microRNA manipulation, chromatin immunoprecipitation, mitochondrial biology.
Emoluments: (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
See More: CRISPR Training Courses
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biological Science Job – Research / JRF / SRF Vacancy Available, biological science jobs, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials and also subscribe to the Podcast and Newsletter.