Mars Microbiology QA Job – Food Tech Quality Assurance Vacancy
Mars Microbiology QA Job – Food Tech Quality Assurance Vacancy. Food Technology & Microbiology job openings for Indian nationals at Mars, Incorporated. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Quality Assurance Technologist and all of the details below:
Job Title: Supplier Quality Assurance Technologist
Segment: Pet Nutrition, India
Job Level: T1
Reporting Manager: APAC SQA Director
Supplier Quality Assurance is a critical and also essential enabler to deliver a secure as well as accountable supply pipe of raw materials, packaging as well as premia materials to the business. This role is an integral part of the commercial division, ensures the effective delivery of local, regional & global sourcing techniques and also will require to collaborate cross-functionally to protect the integrity of our Raw materials, Packaging materials as well as Premia items supply.
The Supplier Quality Assurance Technologist is in charge of managing a portfolio of raw materials, packaging material and premia material supplier’s qualification, supplier development, general performance and continuous improvement. In this role, the incumbent needs to work really closely with internal as well as outside stakeholders to guarantee that all suppliers meet Mars international standard requirements. In addition, the incumbent needs to execute local/regional/global commercial strategies.
- Manage a portfolio of raw, packaging and also premia suppliers (local/regional/global) appointed by the Business. This includes demands from various other business units also.
- Deploy Mars Global QFS standards (eg: Material Quality Management (MQM), Packaging Quality Management (PQM), Premia Quality Management (PrQM), Mold & Mycotoxin Management etc.) as aligned with local/regional/global SQA strategies.
- When needed, contribute to the drafting as well as the formula of Mars Global Q&FS Standards
- Complete supplier risk evaluation of material-supplier combination.
- Establish supplier controls to hazards in accordance with the findings of MRA/PRA/PrRA.
- Be an active member of the MRA/PRA/PrRA team.
- Carry out risk-based supplier audits as per the calendar. Drive S-CAPA with suppliers.
- Instantly notify key stakeholders in case of critical non-conformities, where Mars products/consumers are or might possibly go to risk so that supplier risks are clear to all.
- Guaranteeing supplier material conforms to Mars specs as well as verify ability of suppliers to produce to specification.
- Frequently update supplier status to the Business.
- Prepare and deal with continuous improvement plans to update supplier status.
- Take on supplier development work as per local/regional/global commercial strategy.
- Add to the development of Local, Regional and also Global Commercial Strategies
- Analyze and also resolve supplier relevant problems, determine root cause as well as corrective/ preventive action with suppliers.
- Provide vital support to the Commercial Sourcing techniques in addition to Prime Activity programs.
- Contribute then support the implementation of local, regional & international SQA OGSM.
- Monitor and also measure SQA KPIs on a regular basis as well as record to the business.
- Support regional & international commercial teams to execute business critical Supplier Quality Assurance processes.
- Work as category SME to support commercial teams as well as suppliers to ensure the constant roll out within the region.
- Contribute within SQA area cross Mars segments to determine best practices as well as boost processes.
- Provide info to support commercial preliminary supplier evaluation.
- Be the Commercial champion for QMP/HACCP/FMOS/ Site review meetings.
- Be an essential member of prime activities and make sure on-time delivery of projects.
Quality – “Associate is responsible to make certain effective implementation of Mars QMP (Quality Management Process), Quality and also Food Safety requirements consisting of Personnel Hygiene as well as GMP specified by the Organization as suitable. The associate will deliver through the Respective Area/Process Standard Operating Procedures. Meet basic competency demands mentioned in the job Role Skill Matrix to ensure Quality and Food Safety needs are implemented to a satisfying level.”
SES – Create SES culture within the team through a visible demo, engaging his/her team in all SES activities, defining SES objective as yearly KRA’s as well as efficient implementation of SES Policy/Management system. Accountable to ensure that Risk evaluation is performed and controls applied as well as kept for all operational activities. Overall responsibility to guarantee the functional compliance to Mars Global Standards, Asset preservation requirements and all relevant local SES regulation.
Context & Scope
The commercial department includes multiple working groups such as direct buying operations, strategic sourcing, indirect buying, SQA. Commercial Supplier Quality Assurance needs to work collaboratively and proactively with all key stakeholders e.g. Local/regional/global commercial buying teams, supply and also R&D teams to achieve company’s business goals.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science/ Microbiology/ Food Engineering/ Food Technology or General Science.
- Master’s degree in abovementioned areas is chosen
- Understanding/ Experience FMCG Food/ Beverages experience 4-7 + years experience in QMS/ FSMS/HACCP (Quality & Food Safety Management systems like ISO 9001/22000 and also/ or equivalent internal Standards). Preferable functional professional with 3-4 years of experience in areas of Quality Assurance.
- Comprehensive knowledge/understanding of raw materials, packaging materials, food safety & quality management system (HACCP), supplier qualification process, continuous improvement programs are favoured.
- Exceptional internal and or lead auditing experience.
- Effectiveness in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and also SAP is favoured.
Mars Leadership Competencies:
- Mars Leadership Competencies
- Integrity and also Trust
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Excellent auditing, analytical and also problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with HACCP/ISO 22000 quality systems.
- Knowledge of raw material quality, packaging material risks and also quality management.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Supplier Quality Management.
- Risk & Opportunity Identification.
- Risk & Opportunity Management.
- Performance Evaluation & Continuous Improvement.
Editor’s Note: Mars Microbiology QA Job – Food Tech Quality Assurance Vacancy, mars jobs, mars incorporated latest jobs, msc careers, bsc vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.