KVASU Biotech Jobs – Microbiology / Molecular Biology Apply
KVASU Biotech Jobs – Microbiology / Molecular Biology Apply. MSc biotech/microbiology/molecular biology jobs for eligible candidates at Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. KVASU jobs for msc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in as per the details posted below:
This job exires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
Project Title: ‘Exploiting Encapsulated Nanoparticle Conjugated Phytochemicals to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance in Poultry’
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit for SRF is 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the.
date of interview (Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC based on rules).
How to Apply:
Together with the application, Bio-Data, SC/ST/OBC certificate (any place appropriate) properly attested is to be sent.
Interested candidates can go to the walk-in-interview as per the following schedule at.
Dean’s Conference Hall, College of Veterinary as well as Animal Sciences, Pookode, KVASU,
Wayanad, Kerala- 673 576 on 14.01.2020 at 10 AM.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants satisfying the essential qualification only require to go to the walk-in-interview.
- The qualified applicants may send out a duly-signed application (Annexure-I) along with Curriculum Vitae to the e-mail of Dr. Jess Vergis, Assistant Professor & Collaborating Centre Principal Investigator, ICAR-NASF project, Department of Veterinary Public Health, College of Veterinary and also Animal Sciences, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O., Wayanad- 673 576, Kerala ( [email protected]) on or before 13/01/2020, 01:00 PM.
- The applicant has to bring one set of duly-signed application (Annexure-I), CV, self-attested copy of all the appropriate documents (testimonials, certifications, publications etc.) and also age proof with two passport-size photographs together with all the original certificates of all needed certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate in original (if any kind of) with them for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview.
- The appointments will totally be time-bound, on contractual basis of non-regular nature.
as well as co-terminus with the project. The institute will hold no obligation for payment of emoluments/ regular employment after termination of the project.
- Notwithstanding the duration of the scheme, the engagement of SRF can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by the concern of one month’s notification or one month’s emoluments instead thereof. Non-maintenance of the discipline or failure to perform the obligations assigned will make the SRF liable for termination.
- The SRF may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one months notice. At the end of the contract period, the SRF will have no right to claim any.
employment or engagement in the ICAR/ University.
- The incumbent will not have any kind of claim for regular appointment under ICAR/.
- Hiding of facts or canvassing in any kind of form will result in disqualification of the.
candidature or termination also after the appointment.
- The picked candidates will be required to undergo medical examination based on the regulations for ensuring their physical fitness before the appointment.
- The timely guidelines issued for SRFs engaged under the ICAR schemes will be.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Dean’s Conference Hall, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode, KVASU, Wayanad, Kerala- 673 576 on 14.01.2020 at 10 AM.
- For 1st and 2nd year: Rs. 31,000 monthly + HRA.
- For 3rd year onwards: Rs. 35,000 monthly + HRA.
( N.B.: The above-revised emoluments are subject to eligibility as set out in Office Memorandum F. No Ag.Edn./ 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30th July 2019, provided by Agricultural Education Division, Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Applicants not fulfilling these requirements will not be eligible for revised emoluments).
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in a relevant subject (VPH/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology) with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates.
having a post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree.
and 2 years Master’s degree should have a NET qualification and 2 years research experience as mentioned in OM F. No Ag.Edn./ 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30th July 2019.
- Knowledge in computer system applications, data organization/ management/ report.
prep work/ writing, powerpoint presentation etc.
- Proof of at least two years’ research experience in laboratory microbiological.
techniques (PCR; bacterial isolation and identification; nanotechnology; phytochemicals etc.) appropriate to the project.
- Publications in NAAS/ UGC approved journals of repute.
- SRFs who have earlier worked in any kind of External-aided projects may be given.
preference for engagement.
Nature of the work/ responsibilities: The candidate needs to work in the microbiological lab performing bacterial culture, isolation as well as identification of bacteria, performing molecular assays, cell culture, synthesis and also the characterisation of nanoparticles, in vivo laboratory animal models etc. Work likewise includes fieldwork for collection of samples for isolation of pathogens and handling of mice/birds.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: KVASU Biotech Jobs – Microbiology / Molecular Biology Apply, kvasu jobs, kvasu recruitment, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.