KUFOS Job – Project Scientist / Research Assistant Vacancy for Food Tech
KUFOS Job – Project Scientist / Research Assistant Vacancy for Food Tech. Project Scientist / Research Associate positions vacant for msc Biochemistry/Food Tech candidates at KUFOS. Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies hiring msc candidates for Project Scientist / Research Associate positions as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Project Scientist/Research Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Duration of Appointment: One year (Extendable up to the termination of the project as per availability of funds.
Age limit: 45 years
How to Apply:
- Those that are interested may walk for an interview with bio-data with original certifications and one set of copies of certifications to show qualification, age as well as experience etc.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the day of the interview.
- No interim queries concerning test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any type of form will certainly be a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to
a. Not fill out any or all posts advertised.
b. Offer a post at a lower/higher level than informed, relying on the qualifications, experience as well as performance of a candidate.
c. Draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future jobs.
d. Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.
- Essential: 1. PhD in Food Science/Food Science and Technology/ Biochemistry.
2. M.Sc Food Processing/ Food Technology/Food Science/ M.Sc. Biochemistry with 2 years of research experience in Product development, Processing and Biochemistry analysis of Food evidenced by 3 Research Papers.
- Desirable: A minimum of two years of research experience in a National or International Institute.
Monthly Remuneration: 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only).
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: KUFOS Job – Project Scientist / Research Assistant Vacancy for Food Tech, food science and technology jobs, biochemistry careers, msc food technology kufos. Make sure you are following Biotecnika on Twitter and Facebook. You can also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service to gain access to the best and latest biosciences opportunities. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.