Kalyani University Post – MSc Biology JRF Job
Kalyani University Post – MSc Biology JRF Job. MSc Biology candidates are requested to apply for JRF post at Kalyani University. Junior Research Fellow position for MSc candidates at Kalyani University. Biology MSc candidates apply for Reseearch vacancy. Check details on the same, as posted below:
This job expires in :
Kalyani University Job Details
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow
Posts: 01 Post
Name of Project: “Role of ETS1 transcription factor in metastatic Triple negative breast cancer”
Contact Person: Dr Nirmalya Sen, DBT Ramalingaswami Faculty Fellow, S.N.Bose Innovation Centre, K.U., email: [email protected].
Age: Below 28 years as on date of application. Age relaxation will be given based on Govt. of India standards. Applicants born after 06.02.1992 are qualified to apply.
Duration: Three years. Initial JRF appointment will be for two years and an additional extension will be provided up to 1 year based on performance as an SRF. The above position is purely contractual and is coterminous with the period of the project.
How to Apply for Kalyani University Job:
Applicants are requested for a walk-in interview on 05.02.2020 (February 5th,2020 from 12 noon onwards at S.N.Bose Innovation Centre, University of Kalyani.
Applicants ought to bring
- Biodata with email and mobile number,
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Self-attested xeroxes and originals for verification of essential qualification during the interview. Age proof and identity proof (copy of either aadhar, voter or PAN card) of the applicants are required.
Wages: Rs. 31000 monthly + 8% HRA if NET qualified. Total regular monthly salary inclusive of HRA; 33,480/– as JRF.
Essential Qualifications for Kalyani University Job:
- Applicants with a Master’s Degree in any field of biology are qualified to apply. Candidates need to have a minimum of 65% marks in MSc.
- Experience in laboratory-based mammalian cell culture, animal handling/ experiments and basic molecular biology techniques (PCR, Real-time PCR, Western Blot, DNA/RNA isolation, Bacterial culture works).
- A minimum of 1 project during M.Sc. and 1 project post M.Sc. (at the very least 6 months experience) that includes the above pointed out experiences.
- GATE/CSIR/ UGC/DBT INTERNET (LS) qualified candidates. Copy of certificate is required.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Kalyani University Post – MSc Biology JRF Job, kalyani university jobs, kalyani university recruitment, project jobs, follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just the one time. You can also check the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.