JMI Freshers Jobs – Biotech / Biochem JRF Post Vacant
JMI Freshers Jobs – Biotech / Biochem JRF Post Vacant. Jamia Millia Islamia is hiring candidates for JRF post. MSc Zoology/Biotech/Biochem Junior Research Fellow jobs. Check out all of the details on the project, eligibility, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: (01 No.)
Title of the project: “Role of mitophagy in macrophage polarization and sepsis-induced acute lung injury”
Principal Investigator: Dr Syed Mansoor Ali
Project Duration: One year (Maybe extendable as much as three years based upon annual efficiency).
How to apply:
The candidates interested in the below area of research and also for the above post may send their application with total information as well as attachments (self-attested, scanned copy of certificates/documents/degree/ award) along with latest Curriculum Vitae and photo to the undersigned in soft copy using email to [email protected] as a single pdf document. The application ought to likewise be sent out in hard copy by speed/registered post at the address given below, by marking the envelope ‘Application for Mitophagy project JRF’ before 3rd February 2020.
- NOTE: The selected applicant can be taken into consideration for the Ph.D. program after clearing JMI entrance as well as fulfilling the needed criteria based on institute rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the University of appearing in the interview.
Dr Syed Mansoor Ali
Translational Research Lab
Department of Biotechnology
Shrinivasa Ramanujan Block
Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
Email: [email protected]
- The candidate must have a Master’s Degree (with a minimum of 55% marks) in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Zoology or some other relevant field with appropriate research experience. Fresher and highly motivated, research-oriented candidates are urged to apply.
- Applicant must have cleared UGC/CSIR NFT or any other national level exam conducted by national agencies like DBT, DST, ICMR etc.
- Relevant hands-on lab experience, as well as a solid background in the area of physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology with experience in animal handling, will be given preference.
- Research experience in the pertinent area, supported by publications in high impact peer-reviewed worldwide journals would certainly be a plus. The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience based upon the overall amount of applications gotten. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated with the email concerning the date of the interview.
Salary: As per DST guidelines. INR 31,000/- pm (consolidated)+ HRA.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: JMI Freshers Jobs – Biotech / Biochem JRF Post Vacant, research fellow, research vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service that you can avail by signing up for it once. And also make sure you listen to the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.