IIT Hyderabad Life Science Job – MSc Biotech JRF Vacancy
IIT Hyderabad Life Science Job – MSc Biotech JRF Vacancy. IIT Hyderabad is recruiting for a jrf position. MSc Junior Research Fellow Jobs for MSc. Candidates can apply for research position at IIT Hyderabad. Candidates who want to apply, can check out all of the details posted below:
This job expires in :
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Posts: One/ Two
Project Name: IoT-based 3D printed time lapse smart microscope for embryo monitoring in IVF clinics
Duration of IIT Hyderabad Vacancy: 1 year extendable up to three years in total.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy:
- Eligible applicants should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on or prior to January 24th, 2020, with the subject marked as “IMPRINT-JRF” ********************.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed using e-mail by January 26th, 2020.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certifications (one set of xeroxes), and date of birth proof in addition to any other pertinent info (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) on 5th February 2020.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 6 months to one year, which could be extended according to the performance.
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address with email heading “query”:
Name: Dr Subha Narayan Rath
Address: Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical
Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,
Kandi, TS-502285, India.
E-mail: [email protected]
Essential Qualification for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy: M. Sc. (Biotechnology, Life sciences or equivalent courses). Students with knowledge of molecular biology, stem cell culture are encouraged to apply. Students with their own fellowships DBTRA/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR are motivated to apply if curious about the project.
Emoluments for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy: Rs.25,000/- to 30,000/- per month depending on degree and experience.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT Hyderabad Life Science Job – MSc Biotech JRF Vacancy. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for just the one time. You can also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.