IISER Tirupati Biology Job – Project Associate Post Vacant
IISER Tirupati Biology Job – Project Associate Post Vacant. Project Associate Vacancy at IISER Tirupati. MSc Biology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life
Sciences candidates can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
IISER Tirupati Job Details
Advertisement No.: 36/2019
Job Name: Project Associate – I
Number of posts: 01
Project Code: 30218031
Project Name: “High throughput screening of inhibitors to desequester Plasmodium
gametocytes from human bone marrow to block transmission of parasites.”
Description: The project aims to identify cell types that bind to Plasmodium gametocytes followed by screening of inhibitors that would disrupt this critical interaction.
PI: Dr Suchi Goel
Funding Agency: SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Tenure for IISER Tirupati Job: The position is temporary as well as renewable each year based on satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply for IISER Tirupati Job:
- Candidates need to send their Curriculum Vitae as well as an application by e-mail addressed to [email protected] attaching the duly filled application offered below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or prior to the last date i.e. 29 February 2020 by 5.00 p.m. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for an interview. No separate email/call letter will be issued.
- The print out of the application form sent out by e-mail signed and also dated by the candidate along with current passport size photo as well as copies of appropriate certifications and also other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Candidate should bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Last Day for Application: 5.00 p.m. on 29th February 2020.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- plus 8 percent HRA monthly (Consolidated).
Minimum Qualifications for IISER Tirupati Job: M.Sc. in Biology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Desirable Qualifications for IISER Tirupati Job:
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR / UGC NETJRF or GATE scorecard.
- Experience in Molecular biology, Cell biology and Cell culture techniques.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati Biology Job – Project Associate Post Vacant, iiser tirupati research fellowships, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also keep up with us on our YouTube channel for more awesome industry updates.