IISER Pune PhD Job – RA Post With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
IISER Pune PhD Job – RA Post With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Research Assistant Position. PhD Biological Science candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Research jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 07/2020
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Dispersal evolution in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster under low nutrition conditions”.
Project Code: 30119432
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Tenure of Appointment: Initially for a duration of one year, extendable for further
duration subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project
How to Apply:
- At the time of the interview, applicants require to bring duly filled prescribed application form ( available below advertisement link), self-attested xeroxes of certifications in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of info submitted in the application and one recent passport size colour photograph.
- The candidate needs to likewise bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the objective of confirmation.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and expertise would be the bare minimum and mere possession of Same doesn’t entitle candidates to be considered in every stage of the selection procedure. Where the number Of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it won’t be convenient or possible to interview all qualified applicants. Depending on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of applicants to be considered for the interview to a reasonable Limitation after taking into consideration credentials and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, It Is Going to be in the interest of their candidates, to mention all the Qualifications and experience in the application.
- Relaxation in requirement of experience could be considered in the event of exceptionally meritorious Applicants, with the previous approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Day, Date, Reporting Time & Venue of Walk-In-Interview: Tuesday, February 04, 2020, at 08.45 AM in Biology Department, Second Floor, Main Building, IISER
Pune, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008.
- Note: Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue after the Reporting Time.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- PhD in Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline dealing with evolutionary questions during their PhD.
- The applicant needs to have at the very least 3 years of Post-Doctoral experience in an evolution-related field or equivalent.
Preference: Candidates with excellent knowledge of evolutionary theory and substantial experience of stats and information analysis will certainly be favoured.
- Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA each month
Age: Not over 35 years according to the closing date of the application.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune PhD Job – RA Post With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Check out the free Podcast and Newsletter that we have and also all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.