IIMR Genetics Jobs – Plant Biotech & Sciences JRF Post
IIMR Genetics Jobs – Plant Biotech & Sciences JRF Post. Genetics/Plant Biotechnology/Plant Sciences jobs for msc candidates. JRF vacancies for msc candidates, check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
IIMR Job Details
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: DBT project on “Development of sorghum genotypes suitable for
lignocellulosic biofuel production through marker assisted gene pyramiding of brown
Tenure: Till 24th March 2020
How to Apply for IIMR Job:
- The above posts are totally temporary as well as on contractual basis till the expiry of the project.
- The age limit of the above position depends on 35 years as on the date of interview. The relaxation in upper age limitation is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates according to regulations.
- The applicants will send Applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed
in addition to a passport size photo and also a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
- Candidates have to produce all the original certifications at the time of interview for
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Report for registration from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The selected applicants shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR,
Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The selected candidate might need to join immediately.
- For additional details/updates please visit our website www.millets.res.in regularly.
Important Details for IIMR Job:
- Date & Time of Interview: on 20.01.2020 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Essential Qualification for IIMR Job:
- M.Sc (Ag). in Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Agrl. Biotechnology OR M.Sc. in Genetics/ Plant
Biotechnology/ Plant Sciences.
- CSIR or UGC or ARS NET qualification.
Desirable Qualification for IIMR Job: Research experience in taking care of field experiments, field evaluation, as well as DNA marker analysis as evident from project work/ thesis work/ publications.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Editor’s Note: IIMR Genetics Jobs – Plant Biotech & Sciences JRF Post, biotechnology post, research careers make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is free of cost subscription service that you can avail on signing up for it just once. So come on in and sign up. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.