IARI Vacancies – Biotech / Life Science Research Jobs
IARI Vacancies – Biotech / Life Science Research Jobs. MSc Botany/Biotechnology / Plant Science/ Life Science candidates apply for RA/Junior Research Fellow posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Research Fellows Recruitment. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
IARI Vacancy Details
DIVISION OF PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
How to Apply for IARI Vacancy:
- Age limitation: Maximum age is 32 and 35 years for JRF and also RA, respectively (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC). Upper age limitation for field assistant is 35 years.
- The posts are simply short-term and also will certainly be filled on contractual basis till the termination of the project based on satisfactory performance.
- The candidate will not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates will certainly have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (based on the format annexed), all the original certifications from matriculation onwards, day of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and also an attested duplicate of current passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Just the candidates satisfying essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such applicants.
- The applicants are strictly needed to submit the application at the time of interview based on the format annexed along with the declaration.
- Reporting time for interview: 1st February 2020 at 9:00 -10.00 AM at Division of Plant Physiology. Candidates reporting after 10.30 AM for verification will certainly not be entertained.
Job Name: Research Associate-II
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DBT Project: ‘SiteDirected Mutagenesis of Low-Affinity Nitrate Transporter Gene for Improving Nitrogen Efficiency in Aerobic Rice’;
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 49,000 + 24% HRA p.m. (the compensation of RA will be based on the qualification and also experience).
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: PhD degree or having 3 years of research experience after M.Sc. in any of the discipline Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Botany (physiology specialization).
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working with field crops, handling instruments like root imaging, tissue nutrient analysis; data analysis and also interpretation, report writing. Research experience as evident from published papers in the standard referred journals with Impact Factor.
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: (one position each in above-mentioned DBT project, and the
DBT-Twining project “Candidate gene association mapping for tolerance to iron
toxicity and low phosphorus stress in rice”
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA p.m. for 1 & 2 year; Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA p.m. in 3, 4, & 5 years.
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: 1st class Master’s degree in Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Life Sciences ( Plant Science)/ Botany (Physiology specialization) OR Post Graduate degree.
in relevant Professional courses.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working with field crops, hydroponics, data analysis and interpretation, report writing Expertise in MS-Office.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IARI Vacancies – Biotech / Life Science Research Jobs, IARI recruitment, jrf jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.