IARI Botany Job – Genetics / Biotechnology JRF Vacancy
IARI Botany Job – Genetics / Biotechnology JRF Vacancy. MSc Botany/Biotechnology / Genetics/ Plant Pathology candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Research Fellows Recruitment. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
IARI Vacancy Details
Division of Biochemistry
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Genomics-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress
tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability”
How to Apply for IARI Vacancy:
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as an original copy of the relevant documents.
- For the details of qualifications and other demands, please refer to ICAR Office.
Memorandum (F.No. Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated: 13/07/2015 & F.No. Agri.
Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated: 09/10/2015). The emolument of the above positions will be as per DST/DBT rule.
- Age Limitation for the positions is 35 years max. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and woman applicants according to Government/ ICAR guidelines Minimum age must be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- The qualified applicants need to report for the interview half an hour prior to the scheduled time on the date of interview for needed formalities. Candidates appearing for interview should bring 2 copies of their biodata in prescribed application format given below (AnnexureI & II), two passport size photos and one set of attested xeroxes of their certifications/ mark-sheets/ experience evidence etc. Applicants have to bring with them original files at the moment of interview for verification.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would certainly be entertained for the interview.
- No objection certification from the employer, in case he/ she has employment.
- Candidates whose near/ distant relative( s) is an employee of the ICAR/ IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office according to the format given below. Such declaration needs to reach to the undersigned by post on or prior to 03rd February 2020. If communicated or declared on the date of the interview, the applicant will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative( s) working at ICAR/ IARI will certainly likewise equip a declaration in the format given below ( Annexure-III) on the day of the interview.
- Applicants reaching after specified time might not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form would certainly result in the incompetence of the candidate.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be spent for attending the interview.
- The chosen applicants will not assert for any regular visits at this institute as the.
over positions are totally contractual, non-regular, time-bound and are co-terminus with the project.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: February 03, 2020, at 10.00 A.M. Biochemistry.
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy:
1. Postgraduate degree in basic science or postgraduate degree in professional courses (Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Genetics/Botany or various other related areas of plant sciences) chosen with a process explained via any norms given up DST Office Memorandum ( O.M) No. SR/S9/Z -08/ 2018 dated 30-01-2019 i.e.
i) Scholars who are chosen through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET consisting of lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
ii) The selection process with a nationwide level exam performed by Central government departments and their firms and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable experience in pathological and biochemical techniques.
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 31,000 per month plus 24 percent HRA.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IARI Botany Job – Genetics / Biotechnology JRF Vacancy, microbiology jobs, botany jobs, biotechnology careers, IARI recruitment, jrf jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.