Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Jobs – Salary of Rs. 56,000 pm
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Jobs – Salary of Rs. 56,000 pm. Graduate/MSc in Applied Biology/ Botany/ Zoology Scientific Officer & Assistant Jobs at Tata Memorial Centre, Varanasi. TMC Varanasi Scientific Officer. TMC, Varanasi Careers. Tata Memorial Centre Scientific Officers jobs. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
How to Apply:
The last date for online application is 31.01.2020 up to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time) & receiving a hard copy of online applications within seven days from the last date of Online application i.e. 07.02.2020 at H.R.D. Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai — 400012.
It’s compulsory to submit an online application. Candidates should submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certification etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Note: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test will be uploaded online.
1. Age & expertise will be reckoned as on 31.01.2020. The experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
2. Reservation of posts under different categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
3. For Inquiry: Candidates may email to [email protected]. No phone calls will be entertained
4. Age Relaxation:
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories, for example, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the directions of Govt. Of India as below:
05 Years: SC /ST
03 Years: OBC
10 Years: PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen: length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
(b) Age relaxation maximum by five years for Departmental applicants, candidates with extra qualification and greater expertise and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on a contract basis.
5. Application Fee:
(i) The candidate will pay the application fee of Rs.300/online utilizing Debit Card / Credit Card.
(ii) SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for a civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying program fees.
(iii) The application fee paid won’t be reimbursed under any conditions.
6. Candidates might be provided with a lower or higher grade than that which is advertised dependent on their working experience, research track record and total evaluation at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Submission of Application:[I] Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of the following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR – Advt. No. 01/2020 ” on or before the last date of receiving the application to the 3rd Floor, Service Block building, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates, otherwise, the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
(i) Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C passing certification.
(ii) Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of closing examination.
(iii) Experience Certificates:
1. Past Employment: Expertise certification indicating the date of linking and relieving.
2. Current Employment: Appointment letter, past Pay Slip, Identity Card.
(iv) Caste Certificate: Legitimate Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is compulsory. Formats are uploaded on the TMC website.
(v) Persons with Disability: Physical Disability Certification.[II] Through Proper Chanel: Individuals working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi-Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings have to submit their application through the head of their organization.
11. Referees: Three Referees listed by the candidate ought to have been associated with the supervision or training of those candidates work for Sr. 01-05 & 11 to 12
12. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to not call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason thereof.
13. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/benchmark and limit no. Of applicants called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account different factors such as no. Of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc.. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such applicants to be called for Written Test / Interview / Skill test in addition to selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The conclusion of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard will be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with all the candidates.
14. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a sensible limitation, on the basis of qualifications and expertise of the applicants. Mere satisfying the prescribed qualifications won’t require an applicant to be called for Written Test / Interview / Skill examination.
15. If it’s found at any point of recruitment which the candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any wrong /false/incomplete info or has suppressed any material fact (s), his or her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is discovered, even the following appointment, then the services of the candidate will be liable to be terminated forthwith. As a result, before applying for any post, the candidate must make sure that he/she meets all of the eligibility standards under the standards mentioned in the advertisement.
16. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre doesn’t take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online / By post for at all be the reason.
17. Late and incomplete applications will be refused. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
18. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Mumbai.
- Last Date of Online Application: 31.01.2020 upto 05.30 p.m.
Job Name: SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY) – 02 (1UR, 1 OBC) (Online Application Form)
Level: Level 10 [Pre-revised PB-3,Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 GP]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix: Rs.56,100/- Level 10, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Age: Age as on 31.01.2020: 35 yrs.
Qualification & Experience:
M. Sc. (Botany/ Zoology / Chemistry/Applied Biology) and preferably with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute. Candidate must have at least 3 years experience in a responsible position of Histopathology of a large hospital / Diagnostic centre. Candidates with experience in Immunohistochemistry Laboratory and proficiency in English language, computer skills and who are well conversant with Accreditations related process will be given preference.
Job Name: SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (WASTE MANAGEMENT) – 1 UR (Online Application Form)
Level: Level 6 [Pre-revised PB-2, 9300-34800+ 4200 GP ]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix: Rs.35400/- Level 6, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Age: Age as on 31.01.2020: 30 yrs.
Qualification & Experience:
B. Sc (Microbiology) with DMLT. Preference will be given to at least one year experience in a laboratory/hospital laboratory or Biomedical Waste management division of a hospital OR B.SC (MLT) with 50% marks and two years experience in a laboratory/hospital laboratory or Biomedical Waste management division of a hospital.
Editor’s Note: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Jobs for biology, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Jobs for zoology, Tata Memorial Hospital Job, TMC Job Govt Latest, scientific officer jobs, msc careers. Check out more such opportunities, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. We have a Podcast as well for free listen on SoundCloud.