Grofers Job – MSc/BTech Food Tech & Biotech Apply Online
Grofers Job – MSc/BTech Food Tech & Biotech Apply Online. BTech/MSc Food technology and biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply online at Grofers. MSc/BTech candidates with relevant backgrounds in food technology/biotech can apply for an Assistant Manager job profile at Grofers. Check out all of the details below:
Job Name: Assistant Manager – New Product Development (Non Food)
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Employment type: Full-time
Grofers is a low-price online supermarket which gets products across categories like grocery, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & fish delivered to your doorstep. To have the ability to meet customer expectations and enrich their buying experience, we provide them with products they best associate with, assist them to save money on everyday purchases, and also provide them with the spending power that they require.
Goal of this Role:
We are seeking an NPD person that will be accountable for the product launches, vendor development, vendor management as well as product innovation with respect to the formulation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Product development chemist with experience in Formulation development of products catering to the skin and also hair care by working carefully with QA, IP team and Packaging Team for patentability of formulations, documents of technology. Plan daily supervision and also Formulation of preferred cosmetic Product development. Making sure correct technology transfer for production of Goods at Vendor Site based on Approved Plan and also On-Time Delivery of Production Targets. Ready to Travel.
- Hands-on experience in formulation of Creams, Lotions, Shampoos, Gels etc. Knowledge with respect to ingredients, emulsion technology, instrumental measurements, scale-up mixer handling, documents, regulatory.
- Knowledge with respect to ingredients for Cosmetic product Development, emulsion technology, instrumental measurements, scale-up mixer handling, documentation, regulatory.
- Understanding the formulation strategy of competition products, designing methods for novel skincare technology/formulations.
- Conduct Stability studies, product evaluation and scale-up. In charge of the Testing of
- Both Raw Materials & Finished Goods to Ensure Quality based on Set Standards.
- Maintain Quality Records, E.g. Online Data Sheet/ Lab Reports/ Type Test Reports Etc., according to Scheme of Testing/ Quality Assurance in coordinating with evaluations team for various evaluations.
Desired Skills & abilities:
- Academic Background: B.Tech./ M.Sc. (Food Technology/Biotechnology).
- Years of experience: 4-8 years of experience in new product development.
- Outstanding oral and also written communication abilities.
- Drive decision making.
- Problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Editor’s Note: Grofers Job – MSc/BTech Food Tech & Biotech Apply Online, food industry jobs, Grofers jobs, Gurugram, biotech jobs, check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials like Twitter and Facebook. We also have a YouTube channel with videos specifically designed to help guide you.