Govt Sainik School Recruitment – Up to Rs. 1.4 Lakh Salary pm
Govt Sainik School Recruitment – Up to Rs. 1.4 Lakh Salary pm. Government zoology/botany candidates are encouraged to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for General Science subject at Sainik School Kalikiri. Sainik School Kalikiri is recruiting for TGT vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
SAINIK SCHOOL KALIKIRI, CHITTOOR DIST, ANDHRA PRADESH – 517 234 (Under Ministry of Defence)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF TGT SCIENCE
Advt No. SSKAU1010/Rect/2019, Dated Dec 19
Job Name: TGT (General Science)
No. of Posts: 01 (Un-reserved)
Age: 21-35 years as on 01 Apr 2020
How to Apply:
(1) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available at the School Office from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs on all working days or the same can be downloaded from school website at www.kalikirisainikschool.com.
(2) Recent Passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
(3) A self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 30/- to be submitted with the application.
(4) Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category as application fee (Nonrefundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri payable at State Bank of India, Kalikiri Branch (Code: 016427) also to be forwarded with the application. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
(5) Filled in application form along with self-attested copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh PIN: 517 234. Super-scribe the envelope with the name of the post applied for.
(1) Shortlisted candidates will only be called for written test, Practical Test and interview after scrutiny, based on the essential qualifications. Certificates must be enclosed with the application in support of their qualification and experience. Otherwise the same will not be considered at the time of scrutiny of applications.
(2) No T NOA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
(3) The posts will be on probation for a minimum period of one year which can be extendable up to two years and upon confirmation the post will be on All India transferable basis. Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a Residential School.
(4) Applicants with higher qualifications and experience, proficiency in sports/games, NCC, etc., will be given added credits during the short-listing process and selection process/interview. Indian Nationals only to apply.
(5) The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative reasons.
(6) Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the application form to enable the school to communicate the date/schedule of selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection Will also be updated on the school website.
(7) Candidates are to bring the certificates/documents in original (in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
(8) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 08 Feb 2020. The school will not be responsible for postal delay.
A) (either of (i) and (ii))
(i) Graduate with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subject and in aggregate. *The combinations of subjects are Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. B.Ed. from NCTE recognized institute.
(ii) Four-year degree of B.Sc.Ed from any NCTE recognised institution.
B) Qualified in CTET/TET conducted by Central/State Govt.
(i) Teaching experience of two years in CBSE affiliated English Medium Schools (VI to X), preferably residential. (ii) Higher qualifications (iii) Achievements in NCC/Sports/ Extra-curricular Activities, etc.
Pay Scale: Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- – 1,42,400/-)
Pay & Perks: Apart from Pay, other benefits i.e., DA, NPS, Gratuity, LTC, Rent free accommodation/HRA, subsidized schooling for maximum two children at Central Govt rates and medical allowance will be admissible as per Sainik Schools Society Rules, for regular vacancies only.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Sainik School Recruitment – Up to Rs. 1.4 Lakh Salary pm, Sainik School Rewari Trained Graduate Teacher jobs, Sainik School Kalikiri msc botany jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.