Govt Jobs CDSA – BSc Life Sciences With Rs. 35,000 pm Salary
Govt Jobs CDSA – BSc Life Sciences With Rs. 35,000 pm Salary. BSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with a high pay. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate II opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Govt Job Details
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/1/2020
Position: Training Coordinator (NBM)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Study: CDSA-BCIL-BIRAC-NBM workshop series 2020
Duration for Govt Job: The study duration is two years. The initial appointment will be for a duration of one year to be continued subject to performance.
Age for Govt Job: 25 – 30 years
Duration of Govt Job: One year
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Process for completing the online application for Govt Job:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) as mentioned below:
♠ Matriculation Mark sheet
♠ Intermediate Mark sheet
♠ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ PhD degree
♠ Relevant experience certificates
♠ Caste certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
♠ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable
♠ List of Publications (if any)
♠ List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
The last date for receipt of online application for Govt Job is 21st Jan 2020
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable for Govt Job:
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Life sciences is preferable)/ Pharmaceutical Science/Management/Arts/ Commerce, etc.
- Familiarity with basic computer applications like MS PowerPoint/ Word/Excel, Adobe applications, Internet, video editing, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desirable Qualification for Govt Job: 2 years of working knowledge, ideally in the location of training.
Job profile and Essential Function for Govt Job:
- Co-ordinating all training programs starting with the BCIL as well as BIRAC-NBM programs together with the CDSA training team.
- Work on online courses (formatting content, editing video content).
- Work on the GCP certification system.
- To perform any other tasks as guided by the Line Manager.
Emoluments for Govt Job: (up to Rs 35,000 per month consolidated)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Jobs CDSA – BSc Life Sciences With Rs. 35,000 pm Salary, GoI CDSA Jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.