Govt HLL Lifecare QC Job Opening – Biotech & Life Science Eligible
Govt HLL Lifecare QC Job Opening – Biotech & Life Science Eligible. Government jobs for MSc/BTech Biotech/Biochem/Life Science candidates at HLL Lifecare Limited. HLL is hiring for quality control and production manager posts. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is an international provider of top quality health care products & services.
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s prominent manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products. The company is currently trying to find Executive/ Deputy Manager – Production and Quality Control on fixed term contract basis for it’s manufacturing facility at Manesar, District- Gurgaon (Haryana).
How to Apply:
Selection for the below positions will be based on the qualification, experience and.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.01.2020.
Interested as well as eligible applicants might walk-in for selection between 10.00 AM as well as 01.30 PM on 15/01/2020 at HLL Lifecare Limited, Plot No-71, Sector-7, IMT, Manesar, Gurgaon- 122 051, Haryana.
(Candidates are needed to bring their original Mark sheets as well as Certificates for verification).
- Upper age relaxation will certainly be offered to applicants coming from SC/ST/OBC/ PH, as per Government of India Rules hereof.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will certainly be a disqualification.
- Applicants are asked for to fill up the Application Blank connected herewith attaching their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certifications.
- The appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with self-attested.
copies to prove age, qualification, experience as well as latest wage certification with.
break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will certainly disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- The candidate shall mention their favoured place of posting in the application. Nevertheless proposed place of posting displayed in the detail may vary based on the business requirement, management maintains the right for the final place of posting as considered fit.
- Only applicants with appropriate QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be allowed to attend the walk-in selection.
Job Title: EXECUTIVE/ DEPUTY MANAGER (PRODUCTION)
Post Graduate in Science ( Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Life Science)/
B.Pharm/ B. Tech ( Biotechnology) from a recognized university with a minimum of 2 years or Diploma in Engineering (Biotechnology)/ Pharmacy from a recognized institute with a minimum 4 years experience in manufacturing or testing of Medical Devices (InVitro diagnostic kits).
Shall be approved as manufacturing chemist for In-vitro diagnostics as well as preference will certainly be provided to those are approved Manufacturing Chemist by Haryana State FDA.
- Production planning & execution of orders in a time-bound manner.
- Compliance to regulatory protocols, SOP for manufacturing of IVDs.
- Documentation as per ISO 13485 including Batch Manufacturing Records, Calibration,
- Maintenance of manufacturing records. abiding to regulatory requirements.
- Managing shop floor activities for manufacturing of IVDs,
- Handling regulatory & statutory audits.
Job Title: EXECUTIVE/ DEPUTY MANAGER (QUALITY CONTROL)
Post Graduate in Science ( Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Life Science)/ B.Pharm/ B. Tech. ( Biotechnology) from a recognized university with a minimum of 2 years or Diploma in Engineering (Biotechnology)/ Pharmacy from a recognized institute with a minimum of 4 years experience in testing of Medical Devices (In-Vitro diagnostic kits).
Desired: Shall be approved as Q.C. chemist for In-vitro diagnostics.
Preference will certainly be provided to those who are approved Q.C. Chemist by Haryana State FDA.
- Plan and control QA/QC activities, quality supervision and also in process quality control (IPQC).
- Compliance to SOP, STP, Spec of materials and completed products.
- Method validation, Qualification and Calibration of Instruments.
- Quality testing of inbound materials and completed products and also stability study.
- Maintenance of QC records abiding to regulatory requirements, ISO 13485, CE.
- Development of marketing support material including product design and development.
- Handling customer complaints consisting of corrective as well as preventive action (CAPA), Handling Deviation, OOS.
- Maintaining licenses, ISO, CE mark certification; Handling regulatory & statutory audits
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt HLL Lifecare QC Job Opening – Biotech & Life Science Eligible, Latest Govt HLL Lifecare vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.