Govt Food Tech Vacancy – Lab Assistant Post Available
Govt Food Tech Vacancy – Lab Assistant Post Available. Latest government jobs for diploma candidates. Interested candidates can check out the information below. Food processing candidates are encouraged to check out all of the details on the same below.
This Job Expires In :
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
161A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026
Advertisement No. 1/2020
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is/are temporary but likely to be permanent.
Name of the Post: LABORATORY ASSISTANT IN FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY IN GOVT. POLYTECHNICS, W.B.
Service/Cadre: WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE
Department: TECHNICAL EDUCATION, TRAINING & SKILL DEVELOPMENT, GOVT. OF W.B.
Directorate: TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING, WEST BENGAL
Vacancies: 7 (SEVEN)
Reservations: 1 each reserved for OBC-A (Non-Creamy Layer) & S.T. and 2 for S.C.
Age: Not more than 40 years on 01.01. 2020.
FEE: Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
Candidates may, in addition, have to bear the following charges:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes recognized in West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. OBC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Online applications are to be submitted at http://www.wbpsc.gov.in according to the following schedule:
Commencement of online applications: 10th January 2020
Closing date for receipt of online application: 30th January 2020
Last date of payment of fees: 30th January 2020
Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 31st January 2020
Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 30th January 2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fees for each.
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Government.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, FROM TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.wbpsc.gov.in.
N.B.: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT BUT SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
Essential Qualifications: Diploma in Food Processing Technology from a recognized Institution.
Pay: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200 (P.B. 2) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,900/- and other allowances
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Food Tech Vacancy – Lab Assistant Post Available, food tech jobs, food processing job vacancies, government job openings, please make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.