DRDO-INMAS Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Biochem Eligible
DRDO-INMAS Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Biochem Eligible. Govt jobs for MSc/MTech/BTech & PhD candidates. Candidates with a background in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry are eligible to apply for RA and JRF posts. Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Date of Interview: Wednesday, 19 Feb. 2020
How to Apply:
A. Stipend (Monthly):
1. DRDO Research Associate (RA): Rs.54,000/+ HRA according to DRDO policies.
2. DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.31,000/+ HRA based on DRDO policies.
B.Upper age limitation: 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the applicants belonging for SC/ST applicants.
( 5 years relaxation) as well as OBC candidates (3 years). The number of openings may change based on the organizational requirement.
- RA: Tenure is a maximum of 2 years.
- JRF: Tenure is Maximum Five Years: Candidate will work originally for first two years as JRF as well as will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining 3 years, based on satisfactory performance to be assessed according to DRDO regulations.
- Qualified candidates having own junior research fellowship from various other national agencies are also encouraged to apply.
- The application form can be downloaded from the DRDO Official website www.drdo.gov.in as well as must be brought duly filled along with full bio-data on the date of interview. (Applicants willing to participate may send out prior info by e-mail on [email protected], yet application forms must be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview).
- Reporting time is 0800h-0900h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Written Test may be conducted for JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. (depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the exact same day.
- The candidate( s) selected in the interview may be allowed to register for a PhD with any recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- The applicant will mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she appears.
- Applicants will be essentially needed to produce original certificates/ testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience, for confirmation at the time of interview along with duly attested one set copies of all Degree/ Academic qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificate etc.
- The inability to produce original documents at the time of interview will certainly lead to disqualification of the candidate from an appearance in the interview board. Candidates currently employed in Government Departments/PSU’s/ Autonomous.
Bodies will certainly be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- How to reach the venue of Interview:
INMAS is located 1 kilometre from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Please note Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/ CD-ROM etc. are not enabled to carry inside INMAS Delhi Campus.
- Incomplete applications will certainly be declined during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of the applicant will be verified again at the time of joining if chosen.
- The offer of award of Fellowship/Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any kind of right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview or for joining if chosen.
Name of the Position: Research Associates (RA)
Post Code: RA-02
No.of Posts: 03
Essential Qualifications: PhD awarded in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences*
(*Candidates having provisional PhD degree certificate by the date of interview will also be eligible to apply.)
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
Post Code: JRF-02
No.of Posts: 02
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc./ B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Life Sciences/ Biomedical
Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Biotechnology in First Class both at Graduate and also Postgraduate level, with NET/GATE qualification (Candidate with own JRF fellowship might also apply).
(* M.Tech/ M.Pharm exempted from NET/GATE as per standards. Just those candidates that have actually been granted degree/provisional certificate are qualified to apply.)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO-INMAS Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Biochem Eligible, phd biotech jobs, biochem posts, life science vacancies, research associate jobs, junior research fellow openings. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.