CUP Life Science Post – MSc Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
CUP Life Science Post – MSc Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. MSc Life Sciences candidates attend the walk-in for a Junior Research Fellow post at Central University of Punjab. CUP is hiring MSc life sciences candidates for research positions. For more details on the job, project, application procedure and such, check Biotecnika below:
This job expires in :
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA
(Established vide Act No. 25 (2009) of Parliament)
Advt.No: Pro-106 (2019)
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Title of Project: “Investigation of non-coding genome mediated gene expression
regulation in celiac disease”
Name of the PI:
Dr. Sabyasachi Senapati
Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab
Project duration: 3 Years
Emoluments: Rs 25,000/- per month + HRA, (as per the SERB, DST guidelines)
Age: Below 30 years as on the day of the interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC applicants as per Government of India standards).
Tenure: 2.5 Months (Till 31st March 2020)
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any relevant branches of Life Sciences with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience in Molecular Biology, Cell culture techniques & Bioinformatics
How to Apply:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on the university website: www.cup.ac.in or www.cup.ac.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: [email protected].
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail or phone.
- Last Date: 20.01.2020
- Interview: 22.01.2020 at 11:00 AM on wards
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CUP Life Science Post – MSc Junior Research Fellow Vacancy, central university of punjab jobs, cup jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.