CSIR-CCMB Jobs – Biological Sciences Apply Online
CSIR-CCMB Jobs – Biological Sciences Apply Online Amazing opportunity for Biological Sciences candidates at CCMB. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment. Biological Sciences jobs for BSc candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
CSIR-CCMB Web Rolling Advertisement dated 16.01.2020
General information and conditions for CCMB Job:
- CSIR (PPD)/ DST/ DBT prevailing standards are applicable to these positions.
- This position is totally temporary & on a contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible candidates are needed to send applications online.
- The upper age limitation is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates coming from scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, and women, and physically handicapped applicants.
- Selection of the candidates will be based upon initial screening based on qualifications/ experience & suitability of the candidates to the nature of the research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and based upon the recommendations of the
- Selection Committee in interview applicants will be empanelled and appointed. The pool of chosen candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Applicants that have actually completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication pertaining to the call for interview will be only with electronic mode (with E-mail/mobile).
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the composed test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project employees may be modified from time to time.
- The performance of project employees would be assessed periodically to make sure that applicants not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
Name of Post: Field Worker
Post Code: FW
Duration: Six months
Upper Age limit: 50 years as on application submission date
Remuneration: INR 18,000/- per month.
Essential qualifications: Graduate degree in any branch of Biological Sciences/ Forestry/ Ecological Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences.
Desirable qualifications: Recently finished post-graduate in related fields; Proficiency in MS Excel; Strong interest in plant ecology; Prior fieldwork experience in vegetation based studies and working with research teams; Working knowledge of Telugu language.
- The position is based at Amrabad Tiger Reserve, Telangana, India, with some part of the work-based at LaCONES, Hyderabad.
- It calls for a constant commitment for the 6 months.
- Self-motivated individuals with the capability to work independently with minimal supervision in the field.
- Willingness to work in harsh tropical conditions, forests and stay in the field for extended periods and assist the researcher/scientist in the field and other research work.
- Good knowledge about the field area, vegetation and wildlife encountered.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB Jobs – Biological Sciences Apply Online, CCMB Recruitment, biological science vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are following us on our YouTube channel for more on the latest in the Biosciences Industry.