Cognizant Job Openings – Life Science Apply Online
Cognizant Job Openings – Life Science Apply Online. Indian Nationals who are from a background in life sciences can apply for the Junior Data Analyst vacancy that has been detailed below. Graduate/Postgraduate and Doctorate candidates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Cognizant Vacancy Details
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job ID: 00035975401
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibility for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
For PV/Complaints Management:
- Individuals in this role to perform data entry of data obtained from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this action the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are often utilized to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
- These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Request’s and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when demanded.
- Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- Participate in study related meetings as needed.
- Provide feedback on quality related issues to other medical coders in timely manner.
- Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & guidelines.
- Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- Perform Operational QC.
- Mentor Team Member.
- Coordinate with CDM working on the same study.
- Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities.
- Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- Archive all necessary information for audit purposes according to quality and security requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
Project / Process Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieves targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify problems.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report procedure changes.
- Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements to the specified procedure.
Knowledge Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Update Processes documentation appropriate for the procedure under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Stick to or hygiene and compliance need with regard to.
a Personal Utilization & Timesheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Handle breaks schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his or her supervisor.
Qualification for Cognizant Vacancy:
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Job Openings – Life Science Apply Online, analyst vacancies, msc jobs, phd careers, mtech vacancies, cognizant recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.