Coca Cola Quality Jobs – MSc Manager Vacancy, Apply Online
Coca Cola Quality Jobs – MSc Manager Vacancy, Apply Online. Coca-Cola Company jobs. Apply online for Manager Quality Safety Environment vacancy at Coca-Cola Company. MSc jobs Manager Quality Safety Environment vacancy Coca-Cola Company. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Position: Manager Quality Safety Environment
Job ID: R-37051
Location: Gurugram, India – IND
Position Overview: The main function of this role is to ensure compliance to Quality, Safety and Environment elements of KORE in the assigned bottling plants of INSWA BU. Furthermore, the role will engage in Capability Building, program implementation and also driving metrics connected to Safety at the workplace and also route to market.
Main Function & Purpose of the role:
- Guarantee compliance to Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE) facets of KORE and also appropriate regulatory requirements in 10-15 bottling plants across bottlers in INSWA BU.
- Implement QSE performance management processes across the manufacturing sites. Support bottling plants to deliver QSE 1 score, Quality metrics (Consumer concerns, Freshness Index), Sustainability (SVA/SWPP, Water replenishment), Safety (LTIR, TIR), Environment (WUR, EUR, DIYH) and WWW metrics.
- Provide System Support in de-risking bottling operations during events of customer concerns, product recalls, IMCRs, etc.
- Provide Project Management Support (Green filed, Brown field) & QSE guidance for Capacity Extensions, New Product Commercialization as well as an agile business model (Alternative Revenue Stream).
- Design as well as deliver customized capacity building programs on Quality, Safety & Environment elements to enhance the system capability.
- Must have a background in managing safety performance/ metrics in the previous organization.
Function Associated Activities/Key Obligations:
- Implement a program to examine Manufacturing (co-packers), Distribution as well as Immediate Consumption operations to confirm the implementation of Quality, Environment, Food Safety and also Occupational Safety & Health management systems.
- Drive Safety as well as occupational health program in the bottling operations as well as provide leadership as well as lead capability improvement and also metrics management.
- To implement systems to mitigate/ remove food safety risks as well as drive compliance in manufacturing plants and also the distribution system in the copack supply chain.
- Implement a program to address the GAO audit findings in the bottling plants with effective implementation of CAPA plans. Track the progress of CAPA, close out the findings and also informs the GAO.
- Communicate with bottling organization (BIG & Independent Bottlers) in planning the system certification goals in the beginning of the year as well as liaise with the 3rd party certification companies for executing the certification audits in the field.
- Partner with the bottlers to verify as well as provide timely approvals for the brand-new lines/ new processes according to KORE requirements.
- Collaborate with BIG, Independent bottlers (owners of Copack plants) Group Quality and also Corporate Global Quality in rolling out brand-new productivity initiatives as well as developing and also implementing validation protocols for the same before executing them in the bottling plants.
- Provide training to the bottling plants as called for on HACCP, 7 QC tools and implementation of traceability programs in the field. Provide training and support to the copack bottling plants in implementation of the KORE requirements in the field.
- Post graduate in science.
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO, FSMS, OSHAS, 14000 etc.
- Safety certifications/ courses preferable.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in quality, safety or the environment in an FMCG environment or food relevant industry.
- Good understanding of quality, food safety, occupational health & safety as well as environment principles.
- Managing metrics and also driving safety programs is preferable.
- Should have Communication abilities with great interpersonal skills and customer service focus.
- Must have Knowledge of Quality & Food Safety policies, occupational health and environment policies.
- Experience in behaviour-based safety is an added advantage.
Technical Skills: Solid MS Office skills
Editor’s Note: Coca Cola Quality Jobs – MSc Manager Vacancy, Apply Online, jobs at coca cola. Please check out the Podcast and Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.