CDSA Jobs – Life Science Project Post With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary
CDSA Jobs – Life Science Project Post With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary. MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with a high pay. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Consultant (Project Manager) TB-Vaccine opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Govt Job Details
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/2/2020
Position: Consultant (Project Manager) TB-Vaccine (POD)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Study: (A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Three arm
Placebo controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients funded by ICMR in Six States of India)
Duration for Govt Job: For 2-12 Months
Age for Govt Job: Upto 45 Years.
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based and hired only for 2-12 months.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Process for completing the online application for Govt Job:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) as mentioned below:
♠ Matriculation Mark sheet
♠ Intermediate Mark sheet
♠ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ PhD degree
♠ Relevant experience certificates
♠ Caste certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
♠ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable
♠ List of Publications (if any)
♠ List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
e. Those who have applied once need not apply again.
f. Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will not be entertained.
g. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
The last date for receipt of online application for Govt Job is 29/02/2020
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable for Govt Job:
- Master’s degree in life sciences or biomedical sciences or pharmacy or Public Health OR
- MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT OR
- Masters in Clinical Research.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated experience in the area of clinical research project management and/ or clinical operations and/ or clinical research monitoring, lab monitoring, vendor management and team management.
- GCP trained and experience of handling clinical trials will be preferred
Desirable Qualification for Govt Job: 2 years of working knowledge, ideally in the location of training.
Job profile and Essential Function for Govt Job:
Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall coordination and management of clinical trial from initiation through closeout activities. PM oversees the technical and operational
aspects of the project. PM collaborates and works closely with other departmental leads (Data management, safety management, and quality management), sponsor and DCPM to
identify and evaluate risks and issues on the project and ensure solutions are implemented.
Oversees project management and quality management processes and provides guidance and support to project teams to meet quality standards.
- Ensure that the assigned trial is conducted in accordance with trial protocols, GCP guidelines, GCLP guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Lead or assist with identifying non-conformances with requirements, provide suitable recommendations and facilitate ongoing quality improvements.
- Proactively identify the project risks and assist in providing training to trial staff in good clinical and documentation practices.
- Maintain GCP and GCLP compliant processes which control the quality of work at the trial site
- Oversee and assess trial trends
- Overseeing and/or performing quality functions and executing quality programs (project management, clinical operations, clinical laboratory, data management review)
- Collaborate with clinical and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with quality standards, timelines and appropriate follow-up in areas of deficiency
- Coordinate expert monitoring visit/ audits as per project requirement.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
- Actively lead or assist activities in the areas of Internal Quality improvements and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Manage a team of study monitors
- Guide and mentor the study monitors for project deliverables
- Perform project management tasks including the management of project meeting organization for the investigator meetings, steering committee meetings etc.
- Work with data management to ensure that the data queries are addressed and data is cleaned as per the data management plan.
Emoluments for Govt Job: (Up to Rs. 1,00,000 per month consolidated)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CDSA Jobs – Life Science Project Post With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary, GoI CDSA Jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.