C-CAMP Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Apply Online
C-CAMP Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Apply Online. Biotech/Life Science candidates apply for Intellectual Property Specialist vacancy at C-CAMP Bengaluru. C-CAMP is recruiting for Intellectual Property Specialist vacancy as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and cultivated an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment via its participation in seed financing schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
C-CAMP Technology Transfer Office (TTO) established with the support of the National Biopharma Mission has the mandate to move innovations and discoveries from the labs to the marketplace for more significant social benefit. It means to bridge the research community to the industry and start-ups with strategically evaluating, safeguarding and licensing its innovations. The TTO’s aim is to sustain an ecosystem where both outstanding science and entrepreneurship can complement each other and thrive. If you wish to belong to this system and desire to create an impact by catalysing knowledge transfer, please think about applying for the following positions:
The following skills and abilities are necessary requirements for working at the TTO.:
- Strong attention to detail, have the ability to understand the big picture and longer term targets.
- Integrity, strong business ethics and service orientation.
- Confirmed ability to manage a high quantity work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- Officers in senior positions are expected to carry a larger caseload, perform their duties with minimal supervision, and serve as a mentor to newer members of the TTO staff
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to focus on workload, follow up with diverse stakeholders, fulfil deadlines, and work productively both on an independent basis and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
- The job/ duties detailed are only a representation of the work performed by positions typically classified under this job category and are not to be interpreted as an extensive list of responsibilities and duties attached to that job. Candidates may additionally perform various other pertinent duties as assigned.
- The current period is 3 years which may get extended further. Nonetheless, the initial offer will be for 6 months and the subsequent extension will certainly rely on the suitability and performance of the individual. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered and will not be a restricting aspect for deserving candidates.
- Please apply specifying your qualifications, experience, present position and compensation drawn and all various other appropriate details to [email protected] by 10 Feb 2020.
- Position applied for, MUST be shown in the subject line clearly.
- Certifications/ testimonial need not be attached now.
Position: Intellectual Property Specialist
The core duties involve invention harvesting, guide inventors through invention disclosures, liaising with researchers and evaluate the patentability of their invention disclosures. The Incumbent would certainly be expected to draft patent applications, conduct database searches, oversee timely prosecution of applications to grant and to maintain the currency of the internal patent database. They will likewise be expected to deliver talks on IP associated topics to researchers and students every so often.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, chemical, biomedical or various other life-sciences (an advanced degree is preferred).
- A minimum of 5 Years of experience working with in-house or outside patent counsel to manage the patenting procedure; Registered Patent agents will have an advantage [Multiple years of relevant experience or an equal combination of education and relevant work experience will certainly be considered] Ability to draft and prosecute patent applications.
- Experience in conducting searches of chemical and sequence databases.
- Proficient with Patent docketing software, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize patent and other complex databases consisting of USPTO’s PAIR/ [email protected] and other proprietary databases.
- Knowledge of Patent analytics and technology mapping desirable.
Editor’s Note: C-CAMP Jobs – Biotech & Life Science Apply Online, bsc life science vacancy, biotech job openings, then make sure you check out Biotecnika and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Facebook and Twitter.