BSI Food Tech Job – British Standards Institution Vacancy – Apply Online
BSI Food Tech Job – British Standards Institution Vacancy – Apply Online. Latest British Standards Institution vacancies. Food Science job opening. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Job: Client Manager -Food
Job ID: JR0000976
The objective of the position:
- To manage a portfolio of clients to make sure the delivery of assessment and associated services such as training to fulfil or surpass client expectations whilst making certain BSI protocol are maintained.
- Assessments will normally follow among the following formats:
- Pre-assessments to assess readiness for formal assessment;
- Initial assessments/ re-certifications at which a recommendation is made on the Client’s suitability for registration; & after that;
- Proceeding assessments and strategic reviews to guarantee that operating practices continue to meet requirements
- Conduct public and also in-house training.
Key Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Carry out the assessment of clients or provide training in accordance with BSI requirements.
- Make presentations as well as prepare assessment reports outlining the findings of the assessment to guarantee client understanding of the assessment decision and also clear direction to particular items of corrective action where suitable.
- Conduct training, evaluate participant performance and also prepare reports.
- Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certifications, and also report recommendations in accordance with BSI policy, procedures and also recommended period.
- For the portfolio of clients designated, develop as well as develop an efficient partnership, for business development and increased client satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and prompt details to support services, working very closely with them to guarantee that client records depend on day as well as total and that all various other inner details requirements are fulfilled.
- Deliver the days as booked by the operations support team and maximise revenue-earning activity.
- Lead assessment teams as required guaranteeing that employee are sufficiently briefed to ensure that top quality of service is maintained and that effective working relationships are sustained both with Clients as well as within the team.
- Support as well as coach colleagues as ideal specifically where those participants are inexperienced assessors or unfamiliar with clients’ business/technology and also assist in the induction as well as mentoring of brand-new colleagues.
- Maintain and also develop own skills as well as understanding both highly and in the field of management and criteria.
- Actively pursue cross-selling chances to clients as well as provide comments to the team manager.
- Work as a Brand Ambassador for BSI. This means acting ethically, following business rules and promoting BSI services to clients so they are able to enhance business performance and “Make Excellence a Habit”.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of man-days as booked by Operations Support Manager/ Regional planners.
- Client Feedback of the assessments done.
- Any new business lead generated due to personal reputation in the industry or new assessments got with the client served.
- Social relations as well as teamwork exhibited on the job.
- Collections made against audits done.
- Prompt submission of reports.
- Spot collations of payments/ dues.
- Educated to degree level in Food science or technology, Agriculture sciences or a similar field is chosen or additional education diploma with proven experience in Food Manufacturing, Retail and FMCG sector.
- Experience in conducting and delivering assessments and training solutions essential, as is experienced with Food production and development procedures relating to:
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
GFSI [Global Food Safety Initiative] HACCP related program [i.e: BRC, SQF, FSCC 22000 ect] ISO 9001, 1S0 14001, ISO 45001, SA8000.
2ND Party audits for Supply Chain Verification (Quality, Social, OHSE, Security).
- Trainer for anyone of the above schemes (favoured).
- Excellent customer focus on the capacity to understand Customer needs and also provide solutions.
- Able to communicate efficiently with stakeholders whatsoever levels in order to motivate and also engage, the capability to work collaboratively with peers as well as stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of exactly how a business operates to make certain appropriate interpretation of management system criteria.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills with the shown capability to communicate efficiently at all levels within a client/s organisation as well as BSI.
- Proven negotiation abilities to be able to negotiate technical issues when handling the client organisation’s management in regard to assessment findings.
- Superb presentation abilities, able to present assessment findings expertly and effectively to senior managers.
- Energy and commitment to carry out the assessor role, working within different premises daily, in front of the client and constantly on the move.
- Able to stay on top of changes to business, industry, management thinking and developing assessment styles.
- Acquainted with basic MS Office packages including MS Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Point Global.
- Solid written communication skills, able to formulate clear, concise and also professional reports, explaining technical issues, within required timeframes.
- Self-organisation abilities/self-motivated – the assessor/trainer requires to be able to manage their own workload to maximise self-effectiveness.
Editor’s Note: BSI Food Tech Job – British Standards Institution Vacancy – Apply Online, bsc jobs, food science careers, client manager job openings, please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life science industry.