Amity University Vacancies – Biochem & Life Science Eligible
Amity University Vacancies – Biochem & Life Science Eligible. Amity University Vacancy – Life Sciences/Biochem Research Post at AIARS, Amity University, Noida. Amity Institute of Advanced Research and Studies (Materials and Devices), Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 21-01-2020
Name of Post: JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Self-Sustained System to Clean Industrial Waste Water and Generate Electricity Simultaneously Without any External Source”
Funding Agency: DST
Duration: Three years.
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- The Amity Vacancy is temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project
- Appointment of this applicant will be regulated by the terms and conditions of the funding agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of the same), contact information (email id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 15 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected] for Amity Vacancy.
- Please mention“Application for JRF–-DST–AIARS (M&D)” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA for JRF
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- JRF – M.Sc or M.Tech in Electrochemistry, Biochemistry, Lifesciences, Environmental Technology with a minimum of 55% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- NET, GATE qualified candidates will be given preference
Editor’s Note: Amity University Vacancies – Biochem & Life Science Eligible, life sciences jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.